Respected Contributor

Re: Should Kanye Should Be Mad About

@Buffalogal47Whether rich and famous or not, some people should never reproduce."

Especially people like the Kardashians who are fame hungry and will do and say anything to keep themselves in the public eye.

Esteemed Contributor

So Pete Davidson, Kim Kardashian's latest squeeze, knows her ex-husband hates him and has made threats to harm him.............so he pokes the bear and gets her and ex-hubby's kids names tattoed on his neck.

What a dumbass!  If it is all for te show......still, what a dumbass!

If Kanye West strips his gears and hurts davidson everyone in Kardashian land will be boo hooing.

Someone else said it best, they are all nuts.

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Uh, sorry, dear. Kanye will never be history in his children's lives. He is their father, not merely a co-parent. Children aren't inanimate objects to be given to whomever Mommy is currently making boing-a-boing with. No matter how many men Kim Kardashian has in her life, no one will ever be their children's father. They have his DNA as well as hers. That can never be changed just because the new man in their lives has their names tattooed on his body. Kanye should be more than angry. That is the ultimate slap in his face.

@Buffalogal47 

Sorry, but I wasn't saying Kanye would be history in his kids' lives .... but he IS history in Kim's life and should respect that she is divorced from him and has moved on.  Kanye is their father, but no longer their mother's husband.  Kanye needs to get that.

Personally, I think tats are a bit sleazy, but that's not the point here.  Pete is unlike millions of others who point weird and frivolous permanent markings on their bodies and think they will impress others.   

Pete can put whatever he wants on his body.  It's not a "slap" or disrespectful at all .... and it's none of Kayne's business.   

Kim may have to get another restraining order if someone doesn't talk to him about boundaries real soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Uh, sorry, dear. Kanye will never be history in his children's lives. He is their father, not merely a co-parent. Children aren't inanimate objects to be given to whomever Mommy is currently making boing-a-boing with. No matter how many men Kim Kardashian has in her life, no one will ever be their children's father. They have his DNA as well as hers. That can never be changed just because the new man in their lives has their names tattooed on his body. Kanye should be more than angry. That is the ultimate slap in his face.

@Buffalogal47 

Sorry, but I wasn't saying Kanye would be history in his kids' lives .... but he IS history in Kim's life and should respect that she is divorced from him and has moved on.  Kanye is their father, but no longer their mother's husband.  Kanye needs to get that.

Personally, I think tats are a bit sleazy, but that's not the point here.  Pete is unlike millions of others who point weird and frivolous permanent markings on their bodies and think they will impress others.   

Pete can put whatever he wants on his body.  It's not a "slap" or disrespectful at all .... and it's none of Kayne's business.   

Kim may have to get another restraining order if someone doesn't talk to him about boundaries real soon. 

He's not quite History in Kim's life either.  In order to co-parent that requires cooperation.  He will always be in her life.  Maybe not romantically, but he'll be there.  History, probably wasn't the appropriate word to use for this family dynamic.  

Kanye hasn't done anything again (yet).  The only thing he has done was to appear on the new HULU show (we have no idea when that was taped) to give her back the so called sex tape that he got from her former lover.

If he is not fit, then there will be restrictions on his co-parenting.  No judge in America will deny a man from seeing his children unless he puts them at severe risk and imminent danger of harm.  Kanye has never harmed anyone.  He just talks a lot of krrap @Tinkrbl44 .

This does not even matter what the public thinks.  Only what the judge thinks is best for the children.  We don't know what kind of co parenting arrangement they have as they have never statd. Heck we don't even know when their divorce was actually finalized.

Reaching for things that are not there won't change the fact that Pete Davidson looks silly putting tatoos of another man's children on his person.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

Kanye should shut his trap.

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

Kanye should shut his trap.

@PuppyLoverBob666 

ITA ... it seems like his desperate attempt to stay in Kim's life in ways that are inappropriate.  Didn't he recently buy a house across the street from Kim?   Nevertheless, he has NO say as to who Kim dates or socializes with.   

Yes, he is their father and co-parent, but you are right ... he should just shut up.  

Trusted Contributor

I think it's absurd for a gy to get someone's kids names or initials tattooed on them, especially after such a short period of time. Seems like he did it to be provacative and that's gross.

Honestly I don't think either parent should have who ever they are dating around them. Sick of watching people act like kids shold ujst adapt to people coming in and out of their lives.  

Respected Contributor

Just puttin' out the fire with gasoline. This is not going to end well.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I think it's absurd for a gy to get someone's kids names or initials tattooed on them, especially after such a short period of time. Seems like he did it to be provacative and that's gross.

Honestly I don't think either parent should have who ever they are dating around them. Sick of watching people act like kids shold ujst adapt to people coming in and out of their lives.  

@pigletsmom 

It matters who ANY dating parent has around their kids, but people seem to differentiate that some people are "just friends" and  some eventually get serious.

What I didn't see mentioned is how long they've known each other.  It's one thing if they've actually known each other for 20 years .... or if they just met 4 months ago.  

Trusted Contributor

I despise these people....they are so vulgar...Pete is simply out for the big Kardashain $$$, like every other man who has managed to worm his way into the family. Even the mother, Kris, is allowing a much younger man to come into the web...Ka-ching! What kind of woman would allow her own children's names to be tattooed on another man's body? Disgusting. Kanye is a nutcase, but he has every reason to be resentful of such a thing.