Respected Contributor

Re: Should Kanye Should Be Mad About

I think we should ALL be mad at the nonsense. 😒

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped "I think we should ALL be mad at the nonsense. 😒"

There is a reason that this "family" has been in the spotlight for many years.  They are notorious for creating drama.  They have been known to get married and have children for ratings for their show.  There was a basketball player, I don't know his name so please  no one ask me for proof, that said that he was approached by Kim K. and asked him to marry her for the show.  He said that he was told that it would only be for a few months.  He turned her down.  She later married Kris Humphries and the rest is history.

Respected Contributor

Those that tat know if a tat doesn't work out they simply have another tat put over it...what Pete did is laughable but it's not a big deal.

Esteemed Contributor

They are all nuts

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@manny2 I don't know, maybe to make it seem as though she was driving? As a mother that photo upset me, I can only imagine how Kanye felt. You don't have your daughter sitting on a grown man's lap. What was Kim thinking? If I was Kanye, that would have been the moment Pete & I had a "man to man" talk. Some things you do not do.

The problem here @DJs mom is allowing anyone to get close to your children.  Especially knowing them for only a few months. Read the statistics on children and violations when they live with a single parent, and there is a male (non parent) either in the home, or has access to the the home and children. 

I'm not saying Pete Davidson has any other motive getting close to the children. I am saying don't allow any man access to your children. Your job is to protect them. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@manny2 

"The problem here @DJs mom is allowing anyone to get close to your children.  Especially knowing them for only a few months. Read the statistics on children and violations when they live with a single parent, and there is a male (non parent) either in the home, or has access to the the home and children. 

I'm not saying Pete Davidson has any other motive getting close to the children. I am saying don't allow any man access to your children. Your job is to protect them."

I agree with you. It is better to be safe than sorry.  I remember reading an article about Lana Turner's daughter Cheryl Crane.  She said that one of Turner's many husbands molested her as a child.   

Trusted Contributor

Thousands abused by clergy too. Would you suggest keeping children away from church. Should Kim keep her children away from any man who is not an immediate family member? Even that's a risk since a large percentage of children are abused by relatives. Hmmmm. What to do?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once again look at the statistics of a male in the household that is not the biological father. Anyone out there wondering about the clergy. Lets use common sense. We don't have to stay away from church. We make sure our children know and understand they are not allowed to be alone with anyone. You also make sure you take that up with your church. If your child has to be seen by a member of the clergy you have to be present. 

We are not discussing relatives right now. That is an entirely different conversation. Relatives have access to our children. We have to educate our children and let them know it is ok to tell!

Respected Contributor

@manny2 "Once again look at the statistics of a male in the household that is not the biological father."

Some men specifically target single moms so they can have better access to children.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sure each one of those kids has a nanny.  I doubt Pete Davidson would be alone with any of her kids.  

Seems like this thread is taking a strange turn...