Honored Contributor

Re: Shiloh Jolie Pitt! look so much like her mom!

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've seen many pics of her in very feminie clothing lately so maybe she's no longer John.

@colliemom4 

Kids go through all kinds of crazy phases ... things they need to experience and get out of their system ...... glad they let her be herself and evolve.   I think all their kids will be interesting adults.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, she looks like Angie now. While my kids were growing up I saw photos where my son and daughter looked just like me.
I have seen other photos where I see them looking more like my DH.
They will change quickly while growing up.
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've seen many pics of her in very feminie clothing lately so maybe she's no longer John.

@colliemom4 

Kids go through all kinds of crazy phases ... things they need to experience and get out of their system ...... glad they let her be herself and evolve.   I think all their kids will be interesting adults.  

All the kids seem to be doing well.  They stay close to mom.  Does Brad see them at all?

Honored Contributor

She looks like she is having a great time dancin' ....good for her!  Thanks for the link @KingstonsMom 

Respected Contributor

And they both look like Jon Voight! Even among the Voight brothers, the resemblance is remarkable--like the Elvis genes lol.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
And they both look like Jon Voight! Even among the Voight brothers, the resemblance is remarkable--like the Elvis genes lol.

@Moonlady  That's for sure. I watched Midnight Cowboy a few months ago where Jon Voight was around thirty years old. One face with Angelina.