Respected Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd to Replace Wendy Williams

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't watch the show because I saw, many years ago, how awful Wendy was.   But I'm more familiar with Sherri.    I mostly like her but one thing that bugs me is on a little game show I watch where she is sometimes one of the comedians. 

The host is a very nice looking, CLEARLY MARRIED, man and she hits on him so hard that sometimes it's literally repulsive.  Outside of that, I find her very pleasant and often quite funny.  I just wish she wouldn't do that.  I'm not the least bit prudish but that gets to me a bit.   Maybe it's just me but if that were my husband and somebody was saying some of those things to him I would be insulted.

I might check out her show.

@chickenbutt 

I know who these women are, but nothing else about them.  I don't watch any daytime television, so I don't see these shows.  As to Sherri Shepherd and the married host - don't you think it's possible it's all part of the show?  Maybe to add interest and more talk about the show?  Who knows what's real and what isn't?

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt   I am a big fan of Leah also, She hosted Wendy show several times since Wendy has been off, I find her so funny.  

A donor egg was used for the surrogate.  When Sherr and her husband split, Sherri wanted out of the surrogacy contract.  Judge ruled that Sherri must pay child support to her exhusband who is now raising the baby.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Respected Contributor

Sheri was for a long time one of the hosts of The View.  She is charming and amusing.

Esteemed Contributor

Sherri has been fighting the surrogate contract.The judge ruled this week she must continue with her support payments of $4,100 per month. She has stated she wants nothing to do with the little boy. He is 1 year old. Her ex said he will continue to raise the child alone. This is very sad. It shows her true character.

I read Wendy Williams isn't giving her blessing to Sherri. I understand they are still going to wait to see about Wendy's health. I don't think anything is in concrete. There may be changes.

Honored Contributor

@elated  You must have read an old article.  The boy is now 9 or 10 yrs of age.

What I find strange & coincidental, even though her eggs were NOT used, the boy is suffering the same "medical issues" as her biological son she had w/her first hubby!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

What I find strange & coincidental, even though her eggs were NOT used, the boy is suffering the same "medical issues" as her biological son she had w/her first hubby!

The boy was born in 2015. You are correct it was an old article..

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

Sherri has been fighting the surrogate contract.The judge ruled this week she must continue with her support payments of $4,100 per month. She has stated she wants nothing to do with the little boy. He is 1 year old. Her ex said he will continue to raise the child alone. This is very sad. It shows her true character.

I read Wendy Williams isn't giving her blessing to Sherri. I understand they are still going to wait to see about Wendy's health. I don't think anything is in concrete. There may be changes.

@elated that decision was made in 2015.  She's not fighting anything anymore.  She's just got to pay.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Genetic from the dad then, and not Sherry.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Looks like it's official that Ms. Shepherd will be the new permanent host.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Looks like it's official that Ms. Shepherd will be the new permanent host.

I stopped watching Wendy a while ago, I got tired of her talking badly about people.  I know her fan base loves that about her.  They are very loyal to her and her style.  But I enjoyed Sherri when I watched a few weeks ago.  Sherri is so pleasant and so nice to the crew.  I did hear that the show is hiring all the staff from Wendy's show.  Sherri seems to have a good relationship with Norman and Suszanne.  Wendy was actually rude to them sometimes on air.  I think Sherri will have a positive work environment.  Norman has always worked hard keeping Wendy on track and it was more obvious the few times I watched last year.