Honored Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd - Wendy Show Today

@roxxy1 

I remember the Whitney confortation. Smiley LOL 

Do you remember when one of Wendy's "female" interns (her name escapes me) filed a sexual harrasement suit against Keven & later Windy (for letting it happen)?  The intern won!!!!!  Later it came out in the suit that Keven was verbally abusive to Wendy.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac  Her name was Nicole.  She said Kevin abused her on the radio show.  Also, I always wondered what went down with the demise of her side kick ~ Charlamagne.

Inquiring minds want to know !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@roxxy1 

Charlamagne is still on the radio.  He now has a nationally syndicated radio show called The Breakfast Club.  He is still talking censored.gif.  He went off on JS & RK! Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read Charlamagne was fired because of downsizing.  Yeah right.  Supposedly a business deal with Kevin that went bad. @Mz iMac 

untitled.png

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@iwrite"it is the same way that she presented them when she was on the radio for decades."

"i think it has worked for her, for so long because she doesn't have any fear of calling it how she see's it. and for the most part she gets the story right. she asks the questions that many people want to know the answer to, but would never in a million years be so bold to ask."

Thanks for bringing those things up.  I have been listening to WW since her radio days in NYC & Philly.  The gossip was grittier back then for radio.  So gritty, that Puffy had her blackballed in NYC at one time.  Reason for her transfer to Philly.

@Mz iMac 

exactly,

the tv wendy is toned way down from the radio wendy, for sure.

i didn't like that puffy did that back then.

Honored Contributor

The two episodes that Sherri Shepherd did for this show are being rerun today and tomorrow. At least that's what she said this morning on a radio show I listen to.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~