Respected Contributor

Sherri Shepherd - Wendy Show Today

Did anyone see Sherri Sheperd hosting the Wendy show today?  I just watched it (I had DVRd it) and she was fantastic!!!  I don't know when I enjoyed this show or any other daytime show as much as this one.  She was soooooooo funny, sweet, pleasant and so sharp with her dialogue.  I have not laughed this hard in I don't know how long, when she did that bit abou Nick Cannon I was crying from laughing so hard.  I wish they would make her the permanent host, get rid of Wendy as I find her so sarcastic, sometimes a little mean and just seems like such a cold person.  She always seems so annoyed and gives that cold stare to the audience he people do no agree with her.  Sherri was adorable, warm and so likeable. I hate to go on and on but she was really that great.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd - Wendy Show Today

Where is Wendy?  All I see is substitute host lately.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

There are all kinds of stories coming out about her lately.  First it was her shoulder, then it was Graves, and now it is all the mess with her husband.  She was spotted at a CVS store in Florida, looking like a mess.  I think her personal problems at home, according to what I have been reading lately, are a big issue.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I really like sherri.  I don't get the mystery with Wendy.  

Respected Contributor

Sherri did a great job think we have her tomorrow too. So many rumors going on with Wendy (I like Wendy) but she has to explain it. Did know Kevin (her manager) is mean. All the years in this business guess he is protecting her, but if his mistress is pregnant then we will find out when the baby is born or maybe no baby. Rumors going around the production is more relaxed since Wendy isn't there, think there are demands & rules do to Kevin. Wendy hasn't looked good for a long time between her illness & diet don't think it is working for her. They all say she is coming back we don't know when. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Did anyone see Sherri Sheperd hosting the Wendy show today?  I just watched it (I had DVRd it) and she was fantastic!!!  I don't know when I enjoyed this show or any other daytime show as much as this one.  She was soooooooo funny, sweet, pleasant and so sharp with her dialogue.  I have not laughed this hard in I don't know how long, when she did that bit abou Nick Cannon I was crying from laughing so hard.  I wish they would make her the permanent host, get rid of Wendy as I find her so sarcastic, sometimes a little mean and just seems like such a cold person.  She always seems so annoyed and gives that cold stare to the audience he people do no agree with her.  Sherri was adorable, warm and so likeable. I hate to go on and on but she was really that great.

Thats nice to hear.  It is a day behind where I am so she will be on tomorrow.  I had not planned to watch but with your review I will.  Thanks for the heads up.  I did not like it when they had all the different panels.

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

There are all kinds of stories coming out about her lately.  First it was her shoulder, then it was Graves, and now it is all the mess with her husband.  She was spotted at a CVS store in Florida, looking like a mess.  I think her personal problems at home, according to what I have been reading lately, are a big issue.  

@lovesallanimals  she looks awful coming out of the CVS.  Yikes!

9393420-0-image-a-3_1549321546620.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that she has not been on the show since December 20th. I read her husband is a real piece of work. Apparently, he treats her and the crew poorly. I read she had a drug problem a long time ago with cocaine. She might have the same problem now. Didn't her son have a drug problem recently?? Not sure, but the crew is not missing her or her husband. Drug addiction is not easy to overcome. 

I don't like Sherri shepherd.  After her break up with her husband, she wanted nothing to do with the baby from the surrogate. She had to be forced by the court to contribute to the child. IMHO, she is not worth watching. The child should not have to suffer the consequences. 

I liked Jerry O'Connell when he hosted the show. He was funny. They should bring him back.

Respected Contributor

I love and miss Wendy.

Occasional Contributor

Yes...She had me laughing so Hard my sides hurt....oh,Loved her

Can't wait for today with her😉

Nick, too funny also.....