Honored Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd To Pay Child Support

I'm shocked she is getting so much support from posters over abandoning this child. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd To Pay Child Support

I was just talking with my friend about this.  She said, "Did she sign a contract with the birth mother"?  I said, "Well, I don't know much acout it, but I believe she initially wanted the baby and wanted to marry this guy and adopt the baby".

She said, "Well, if she signed a contract I don't understand why she can be made by law to follow through with what the contract said".

I think that the way it should be.  The law is SUPPOSED to take all of the boo hoos (like the 'right thing to do', etc) and make it as simple as 'contract was made, contract should be enforced'.

She obviously doesn't feel any connection with this dear child, so we can forget her 'doing the right thing'.  

I think it's interesting that (from what I've observed) and I get the rag magazines, etc, I haven't seen much about it anywhere.  Her publicist is doing a good job keeping it out of the public eye (imagine if it were reversed).

I never liked her anyway.  Her wigs on QVC are so tight they cut off what little brain activity I have left and they look like my 4 year old granddaughter wouldn't wear them.  (Yep!  Of course I tried them).

This fiasco just 'seals the deal' with me' that I want nothing to do with her.