Honored Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd/Jennifer Hudson Shows

Saw the ratings and JH and SS are tied in their debuts with the only talk show who improved being Kelly Clarkson. 

Dr. Phil and Live with Kelly and Ryan are the top talkers although I think Dr. Phil may nosedive with his new format.

I hated it and cancelled the rest of the week on my DVR. I don't want to watch Fox News and MSNBC mashed together as a supposed mental health forum.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I get it, she used to drive me nuts too always wiping her nose when she was on the Q.

She may look shabby, however, the jeans she wears are between $300 and $400 a pair.  I looked it up and now can't remember the brand name.

I really could care less about her hair and make up and clothing.

Trusted Contributor

Don't care to watch either one.

The Talk show host that really bugs me is Drew Barrymore. Touching her hair, gushing like a13 year old....she comes on here the next morning at 5AM......eeeek Woman Surprised can't find the remote fast enough

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@kindred cats wrote:

Basically, I'm done w/talk shows, however, I like Rachael Ray so I usually record her show.  IMHO she's a genuine human being.

@kindred cats     she is another one I just can not stand to watch.  Her hands are flying all over the place when she talks... and her hair is always hanging in her face while she cooks.. she just looks dirty to me and never dresses decent... she can afford to look a lot better but she chooses to look  shabby

@SeaMaiden , agreed.  When she had guest chefs on she would cut them off and correct what they were doing, too...incredibly rude.  I have read she is a nasty person on set.  Of course this was pre-covid when she had an audience.  Kind of the same things that had been mumbled about Ellen for years.

Super Contributor

I will check out Sherri's show. Not so for JHud--she certainly has a voice but she is self-absorbed and bland.