Honored Contributor

Re: Sherri Shepherd/Jennifer Hudson Shows

I don't watch daytime talk shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Sherri when she first filled in for Wendy. She was so charming and funny. Somewhere along the way she lost that. As she came back and filled in she was less and funny. I stopped watching. I don't think her show will make it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I only watched JHud out of curiosity. I like her. She doesn't know what she is doing yet which is okay. None of the guests she has on this week interest me so I won't be taping any but I do hope she gets a chance to see what she can do.

I do not personally care for SS so she wasn't even on my radar to check out. 

Honored Contributor

JMO, I guess it depends on why you are watching any show in the first place.

When Sherri was on The View and she made that comment about the earth being flat, I thought they had made a terrible mistake.   How could they ever hire someone who never bothered to get even a basic  education?   What could she ever contribute to a talk show where people are expected to ... hold conversations?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I was done w/SS when she changed her mind & decided she didn't want the "baby" (by surrogate), did NOT want to pay child support.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I got thought about 15 minutes of each show and turned the TV off.

I thought they were both terrible and uninteresting.

Sherri was much better filling in for Wendy.

I can't see these shows making it.

Trusted Contributor

NOT a fan of JH or SS. I wouldn't watch either of them for even ONE minute. Talk shows, IMO, are a TOTAL waste of time.

Honored Contributor

With Ellen gone, none of the replacements shows are worth watching....especially that loud mouth  obnoxious Kelly Clarkson...can not STAND listening to her lisp her way talking over everyone she interviews.  Turn her OFF.

Respected Contributor

Basically, I'm done w/talk shows, however, I like Rachael Ray so I usually record her show.  IMHO she's a genuine human being.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Basically, I'm done w/talk shows, however, I like Rachael Ray so I usually record her show.  IMHO she's a genuine human being.

@kindred cats     she is another one I just can not stand to watch.  Her hands are flying all over the place when she talks... and her hair is always hanging in her face while she cooks.. she just looks dirty to me and never dresses decent... she can afford to look a lot better but she chooses to look  shabby