Honored Contributor

Shemar Moore Is Going To Be a First Time Dad at 52

[ Edited ]

He disclosed that he and his partner Jesiree Dizon are expecting a baby girl next month on the 3rd anniversary of his mother's death.

Congratulations to them.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Re: Shemar Moore Is Going To Be a First Time Dad at 52

Cogratulations to the couple.  I am sure that little girl will have him wrapped around her little finger.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

He disclosed that he and his partner Jesiree Dizon are expecting a baby girl next month on the 3rd anniversary of his mother's death.

Congratulations to them.

now he will really have a baby girl

didn't he used to say that to the blonde tech character all the time 

Esteemed Contributor

Lucky partner and lucky little girl.  Baby struck gold in the gene pool.  He is one handsome sexy man!  Hey never to old to look and appreciate.

@JaneMarple 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Lucky partner and lucky little girl.  Baby struck gold in the gene pool.  He is one handsome sexy man!  Hey never to old to look and appreciate.

@JaneMarple 

i wont disagree on that

Respected Contributor

He is, as the song goes, "Hot, Hot, Hot." 🎵🎵🎵🔥🔥🔥

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Congrads to him and his significant other !  I used to watch him on The Young and Restless, one of my favorite soaps years ago. I don't watch soaps anymore since retiring. Handsome guy !

Respected Contributor

I'm so happy for him but I wish this would have happened while his mom was alive.  He spoke often about how his mom used to tell him hurry up and give me a grandchild.  He was her only child and I know she would have just loved a grandbaby.  

I'm sure she is looking down from heaven and smiling.  Shemar was so good to her while she was alive.  I don't believe his father was a big part of his life.  He was pretty much raised alone by his mother.  

He is definitely one handsome man.  I never miss one episode of Swat.    

Honored Contributor

CONGRATS! | Austin & Ally Wiki | Fandom Congratulations Pictures, Congrats, Victoria Secret Love Spell, Thanks Greetings, Glitter Gif, Gifs, Austin And Ally, Glitter Graphics, Send Gift

Honored Contributor

Well, one thing's for certain.  That baby will be BEAUTIFUL!  Shemar has to be one of the most physically beautiful men I have ever laid my eyes on.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.