Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

That Donna at age 82 still looks exactly like she used to look is remarkable and refreshing to see, considering the suboptimal, disconcerting, sometimes awful surgical outcomes her fellow, female, acting colleagues have had. Donna looks absolutely wonderful-- still.

@Jersey Born I agree with your summary of how she looks. Pretty natural. I think with plastic surgery it must be kind of the luck of the draw? Donna Mills, Cher,& Jane Fonda look pretty natural. I also think besides the surgeon they probably have good nutritionists, personal trainers,the $$ to afford all of that and maybe good DNA?

@chrystaltree We have all witnessed via social media some really bad results. Not even 30 year olds that have their lips turn out looking like guppies and hardly able to talk.

Trusted Contributor
Yes it’s true that they have all that, but what about the ones who have all that and still look bad?
Honored Contributor

I've always thought she was so gorgeous, and she still is!  She is on the front of a women's magazine and there is an article in it about her.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

In the article I just read about her, she says she uses a makeup brand called william tuttle.  I had never heard of it.  She says it is a movie makeup and it keeps her skin looking soft and fresh.  Hmmm --- I will have to look it up!!! 

Valued Contributor
Agree with @Jersey Born that she’s likely had work done. The nice thing is that she either has a fantastic surgeon and/or she hasn’t gone overboard like many others do, to the point of looking like clones!
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  I was curious and looked it up. It is available for sale.

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

In the article I just read about her, she says she uses a makeup brand called william tuttle.  I had never heard of it.  She says it is a movie makeup and it keeps her skin looking soft and fresh.  Hmmm --- I will have to look it up!!!

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Estellee 

I'm going to have to look it up, too.  I wonder if it really is any good?  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

If you read the credits of an old black and white movie, (usually in the beginning of the film) you will very often see : make up artist William Tuttle. 

She also said she has never allowed anyone else but herself to do her eye makeup. I guess she uses his products but hands off! I doubt he's even with us anymore.

Trusted Contributor

She looks great, but my opinion is, a beautiful woman will always be a beautiful woman, providing she keeps herself up, takes care of herself, etc.

The age may show but the beauty will show as well.

Respected Contributor

Re: She looks just the same

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Estellee 

I'm going to have to look it up, too.  I wonder if it really is any good?  

@AngelPuppy1 I did see the products being offered on Camera Ready Cosmetics website. There are reviews but I didn't read them.