Respected Contributor

They all look good in that picture.   Sure, they've had lots of work done, which is something that I would not do even if I could afford it.  But that's me, my personal philosophy, not to be applied to anyone else who prefers to age differently than I want to.   Anyway, I like to applaud smart successful older women, so good for them!

Valued Contributor

She still looks beautiful. I'm always amazed that anyone who looks good after 60 people have to point out that they must have had work done. For those of us who work hard and have a little extra money to do something to make us look and feel better - go for it. Some people spend there money on clothes or trips and some to improve their appearance. No judgement here. 

Honored Contributor

Every time I "save up" enough for a facelift..I need a new car...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: She looks just the same

[ Edited ]

I just adored her in the first soap I really liked.

As far as any work done, Joan Rivers was always beautiful too.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Looking forward to this movie, thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@Estellee 

Me, too! I think it will be a fun movie to watch.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@Estellee 

Me, too! I think it will be a fun movie to watch.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee Really like all these actresses, should be fun.

Respected Contributor

That Donna at age 82 still looks exactly like she used to look is remarkable and refreshing to see, considering the suboptimal, disconcerting, sometimes awful surgical outcomes her fellow, female, acting colleagues have had. Donna looks absolutely wonderful-- still.

Valued Contributor

I've always thought she was beautiful.  The fact that she still looks so gorgeous and even natural is fabulous.  I would love to know her secret, whatever it may be.

Honored Contributor

Of course, she's had work done.  She also has the benefit of stylists, make up professions, hairdressers, photographers.  Do you think Martha Stewart hasn't had all those things.  So what?  That isn't the point.  She looks fresh and beautiful and not at all over done.  Why do people think having cosmetic procedures is a bad thing?