Respected Contributor

I stopped watching the Wendy Williams show a while back as I just cannot stand her.  When I saw that Sherri Sheperd was hosting, I watched it this morning and OMG I could not stop laughing out loud.  She is hilarious.  She has the most infectious laugh and is just so full of joy. She has the an incredible wit and I enjoyed this show so much, will watch her all week.  I wish they would replace WW with her.  She is a breath of fresh air.  Not snarky, nasty, or mean spirited.  Even Norman seemed so at ease with her.

Honored Contributor

I always liked her on The View. Her life has not always been a bed of roses. Is she still selling wigs on the Q?

Respected Contributor

Always liked her. She did a few Everybody Loves Raymond shows and was very good.

Frequent Contributor

Hi! All 

Enjoyed watching her.

Yes, she is refreshing.

Don't think WW will ever be back

Super Contributor

janey2---I adored her on Everyone Loves Raymond.

She was so funny as Robert's partner.  Wish she had

been in more episodes.

Respected Contributor

I gotta watch! 💝💝💝👍🏼 She is hilarious! Once when she was selling wigs on the Q, she had me on the floor!  Best Q show ever!! Thx for the heads up! 

Respected Contributor

Both were on the masked singer.

Respected Contributor

And I don't know if anyone remembers her playing Sheila, the man-hungry girl on The Jamie Foxx show.  It is still shown in reruns.  😛

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

You'll need to catch Sheeri Sheppard quick fast on the WW show.

She is just on the carosel of stand in hosts for Wendy.  Wendy will be back.  Her contract says she will.  She's sick (maybe her substance abuse; graves disease or lymphodema is getting to her.  Plus I don't think she properly grieved her mother's passing.

On top of that, the hubby she had the cheated on her is about ready to marry the mistress and it's all over the news and wendy might be going through it over this.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Sharri Sheperd

[ Edited ]

It really seems like Wendy's ex husband was holding her together.  I hope she will get the help she needs.

I watched Sherri stand in for her before and she was really good.  Her and Norman seem to have a great relationship.  I didn't know she was on this week.  I will be watching her.