Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon Osbourne - The Talk

@sunshine45 wrote:

osbourne red and white.png

she looks good with both red and white hair, but the white is a beautiful change AND the makeup application is so much nicer also.

Yes, she got rid of the spider eye lashes

Respected Contributor

She looks like Cruella with her hair that color & with all of that plastic surgery!

The color is pretty & I like the cut!

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

I love her new hair color!  The red was rather garish to me....obviously fake.  Her new white is very attractive with her skin tone, and she looks very pretty.

Absolutely agree, she looks lovely

Valued Contributor

I honestly don't think I would have known it was her.   The new color brings out her eyes.  She looks really nice!

Contributor

Same here Dusty1. I colored mine and dark red because I loved it on her. I won't do the silver one. Wouldn't look like that on me. She looks terrific either way. 

Honored Contributor

Not all women can change to white hair and it becomes an improvement.  Sharon's isn't bad, but Jane Fonda's photo in the link in the first post is NOT an improvement.  

For some women, instead of going white, they should go for a light ash blonde.  White can be too harsh for some complexions.   JMO

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Not all women can change to white hair and it becomes an improvement.  Sharon's isn't bad, but Jane Fonda's photo in the link in the first post is NOT an improvement.  

For some women, instead of going white, they should go for a light ash blonde.  White can be too harsh for some complexions.   JMO

oh my......i think JANE FONDA looks spectacular in that photo!......from head to toe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sharon Osbourne and Jane Fonda both look years younger with their new hair colors! Great changes IMO.

Not sure I would have recognized Sharon Osbourne, but her make-up is also a huge improvement. Her skin is gorgeous! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

Sharon Osbourne and Jane Fonda both look years younger with their new hair colors! Great changes IMO.

Not sure I would have recognized Sharon Osbourne, but her make-up is also a huge improvement. Her skin is gorgeous! 

The white hair pic is clearly photo filtered. But I like the white hhair better. Hate that fake dyed RED on anyone.

Respected Contributor

She looks like a different person, and I think she looks much better with the red hair.