Regular Contributor

Tuned show today kind of late and saw Sharon crying, does anyone know why? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon Osbourne/The Talk

@Mom in NY wrote:

Tuned show today kind of late and saw Sharon crying, does anyone know why? TIA

During their hot topics session they were talking about all of the talk about Bruce Jenner and was this too much hype, much ado about almost nothing.  

Sharon was reminishing about her cancer and said that when you go through cancer like she and others have, nothing else is all that important anymore.  You keep things in perspective.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I don't know why, but I have a feeling Sharon is having some issue related to her cancer. She was out for that month with "exhaustion" and seemed way too upset today talking about her previous cancer. I sure hope nothing is wrong, but I've been wondering. 

Honored Contributor

Reba, you may have a point.  I forgot about her being gone for a wile.  I'm not crazy about her so I don't think much of it when she's gone.  But you're correct.  When she came back she was very emotional and now that I think about it, the other hosts were overly emotional with her when she returned.  Hope her cancer as not returned.  Otherwise, though, she is correct this Jenner thing gets too much press when people are sick, homeless and hungry.  

Prior to this, I have not heard Bruce Jenner speak at all about transgender issues.  Not saying that he hasn't had concerns but so many others have more important, everyday, every minute things to worry about.

Personally, I'm tired of hearing about Jenners and Kardashians.  Everything that happens to them makes more money for them.  I'm not hating but I'm not getting on their bandwagon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Sharon never really gave any explanation as to why she was out for so long, so let us hope she is doing well.

Esteemed Contributor

I certainly hope Sharon is well HOWEVER, I think she's a bit of an actress and likes the spotlight and I really think it's funny that she would downplay what is going on with Caitlyn Jenner.  If it was someone in HER family, it would be a different story.  She'd be eating up all the attention and making a huge deal over it.  I used to like her a lot more than I do now. I think she is phony and just out to make a buck like so many other Hollywood types.  

Honored Contributor

Foxxii, I saw the entire interview with Dianne Sawyer and the interviews by other family members.

I also saw something that said where Jenner said she (Caitlyn) thought of the name a long time ago, supposedly, Caitlyn told others not long before announcing all of this she (Jenner) was going to use another name.  My point is some people during the interview said they had an 'idea' that this was going on but no one actually said Jenner actively pursued this course of action.

Kathy Lee Gifford (who is Jenner's Godmother (she and Frank)) and has a long history with all of them said she never had any idea and as far as she knew no one else did either.  She said Kris Jenner is being very honest when she says she had no idea.  She (Kathy Lee Gifford) said that Kris Jenner told her that she feels like the (however many years they were married) (she said them, I think it was 20 something) She said she felt like they lived a total lie all of those years.

Every time I watch TMZ they show Caitlyn going to clubs and dancing and partying.  Which is fine, everyone should enjoy their life.  They supplied video and you can tell Caitlyn is really flirting with several females like crazy.

I don't really care what Caitlyn Jenner does.  I'm like you.  I'm sick of hearing about it.  I didn't watch the new show and don't intend to watch it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Foxxii, I saw the entire interview with Dianne Sawyer and the interviews by other family members.

I also saw something that said where Jenner said she (Caitlyn) thought of the name a long time ago, supposedly, Caitlyn told others not long before announcing all of this she (Jenner) was going to use another name.  My point is some people during the interview said they had an 'idea' that this was going on but no one actually said Jenner actively pursued this course of action.

Kathy Lee Gifford (who is Jenner's Godmother (she and Frank)) and has a long history with all of them said she never had any idea and as far as she knew no one else did either.  She said Kris Jenner is being very honest when she says she had no idea.  She (Kathy Lee Gifford) said that Kris Jenner told her that she feels like the (however many years they were married) (she said them, I think it was 20 something) She said she felt like they lived a total lie all of those years.

Every time I watch TMZ they show Caitlyn going to clubs and dancing and partying.  Which is fine, everyone should enjoy their life.  They supplied video and you can tell Caitlyn is really flirting with several females like crazy.

I don't really care what Caitlyn Jenner does.  I'm like you.  I'm sick of hearing about it.  I didn't watch the new show and don't intend to watch it.

I'm definitely not watching it.  Sorry if this offends anyone but Jenner looks like a fool.  Not because of being a transgender but the way he/she is parading around like a caricature of a female.  Trying too hard.

Esteemed Contributor

Sharon said was "having a bad day" when she started crying.  I, too, hope it has nothing to do with her health.  She has had enough bad stuff happen and deserves a break.

Maybe she and Ozzie are having problems?  Maybe he's back on the drugs?  I hope not for her sake.