Honored Contributor

I so enjoy this show and have watched every episode since Day 1. Is it my perception or has Barbara Corcoran gotten snarkier and kind of meaner in the last 2 seasons? Other sharks are able to say something negative or delcine to make a deal without the nasty comments she often makes.

As I said, maybe it's just my perception.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch it but is Lori G still on?

Honored Contributor

@fthunt Yes she is.

Honored Contributor

Now that she's no longer part of the Q, how does she plan on promoting the products that she's investing in?  Her spiel used to always be that she would get them rich by getting on the Q.   

Honored Contributor

Yes, I think she's getting snarkier and even cruel at this point.  She also acts inappropriately with the male presenters at times that wouldn't fly if the male sharks were acting that way towards the female contestants. It's just gross. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

1sharke.gif

Valued Contributor

Barbara has always been my favorite shark, and I wonder if her more caustic personality isn't meant to try and carve out more of an identity for her on the show.

I have noticed (with regret!) that as they rotate the cast and increasingly insert guest sharks into the lineup, that Barbara  seems to be the one who is left off the panel most often. (on second thought, Damon is also MIA alot, too!)  I don't know if it is because of their own personal schedules or if it is a move by the producers.

I would like to see Barbara more often and as the more human, relatable shark she used to be.  I also think she has a wonderful plastic surgeon and was looking fantastic up until a year ago.  She seems to be over reaching with evermore work being done. Please stop,Barbara!

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  In the past, I admired her for her business acumen when she presented on business shows.  But, now, on Shark Tank, she is nasty and bitter.  It seems like Lori can't believe what she is hearing!

Honored Contributor

@781Florist I don't think that Barbara is not asked to return more often, but that her schedule and Daimon's schedule are very busy and doesn't allow them to be there more often. Or perhaps they have so many business going that they feel they couldn't give their full attention to helping out yet another entrepreneur. 

That's the way I have always looked at it. I could be wrong.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal By no means is the Q Lori's only iron in the fire. She has a huge range of distributors and businesses. You can do an internet search for more info. She is no one trick pony.