Honored Contributor

Ye gads what were the producers thinking??!!

That ridiculous audience and those polls from viewers are just stupid. It was more like a tacky game show than the Shark Tank I've watched from Day 1. 

I had to FF and couldn't watch after the first couple of  pairs of vendors. It was horrible.

And Barbara Corcoran looked like Little Miss Muffett! That dress would be dalring on a THREE YEAR OLD CHILD! But looked ridiculous on her. Is she heading towards  her second childhood? It would have been cute on a 20 year old but not on her.

I hope this was a one time thing or I will have to give up one of my guilty pleasures. Sigh. This whole format was just terrible. Just my opinion of course.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    Just as an aside:  Did you know Little Miss Muffett's real estate firm, The Corcoran Group, is now the largest in NYC?  Shark Tank has made her filthy rich.  The other Sharks haven't done badly either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Um yes I actually did know that and I know that they are all wealthy beyond my wildest dreams. Doesn't change my opinion of the new format or the dress LOL!

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it.  I don't remember the dress.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids, DH and I love this show.  However, last night's show was not enjoyable for either of us.

I agree with you and the guy who was in the box like thing making announcements was irritating to me.

I hope they don't continue with the audience, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I also agree w/the game show tackiness feel.  I hated it!

As a newbe, I started binging w/season 10.  Got caught up last night which was a WTF moment for me.

When they asked the audiance how often they purchase panties/draws I was done!!!!  Compost underwear??? confused.gif

The pizza guy who turned down a $1.5 million check he was going to get on the spot if he sold his business was unbelievable to me.  Made me wonder if the "Sharks" already knows a  brief synopsis on each contestant prior to them coming out.  confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Shark Tank 9/23

[ Edited ]

From what I read online, this season's opening episode is the only one that's live and with an audience question session.  The remainder of the season will continue with the usual format from previous seasons. 

Not a fan of Barbara's dress either.  Lori is not much better with her long hair extensions and, usually, wearing an ultra tight dress with slits that she can barely move or walk in, or a dress that's off the shoulders showing cleavage.  Just my opinion.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

They tried something new for the premier.  Doubt they'll do it again. Things dragged out, but that was to be expected since only three products were shown. 

I though the dress was fine. Different from the form fitting she normally wears on the show, but at least it was a splash of color against a sea of black. 

Honored Contributor

If they continue with the in-studio audience, announcer-in-a-box, and viewer polls they have lost me as a viewer.  It felt like I was watching carnival. 

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

From what I read online, this season's opener episode is the only one that's live and with an audience question session.  The remainder of the season will continue with the usual format from previous seasons. 

Praise God!!.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif