Respected Contributor

did anyone watch shamless last night?I watched it just now,and thought to myself,did frank kill himself?1 more episode left,and still no fiona.as much as frank was a horrible father,I actually shed a tear.

Respected Contributor

It sure did look like Frank overdosed.  I think Fiona is the buyer of the houses and shell show up

Respected Contributor

now that would be something Fiona being the buyer.i thought I would get a ton of comments in on the show.guess not.thank you for yours lizzylou

Respected Contributor

I really like the show and sorry its ending.  Although a crazy family, they do take care of each other in the most odd ways!!

Honored Contributor

It did appear that Frank od'ed.  I would like to know what was in the letter he wrote (which dropped off the mantal onto the floor).  I hope Liam isn't the one who finds him. Smiley Sad

Good call @meem120 in thinking Fiona is the buyer.  I still believe she will show up next week for the finale.  If Frank is dead, I believe she'll show up for the funeral and/or memorial.

I love it the way Kev talks to his daughters.  Then V comes along & tells it "like it is" to their daughers. Smiley LOL

Poor Mickey.  He's dumber than a ton of bricks but not when it comes to criminal ways.  The laundry room episode was too funny.

Looks like Debbie found someone.

Lip & family hasn't found a place yet right?  I wonder if there really is a gold brick buried in the back yard.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

now that would be something Fiona being the buyer.i thought I would get a ton of comments in on the show.guess not.thank you for yours lizzylou

@Luvsmyfam 

This is just a guess on my part. Maybe just maybe others thought what I thought when reading your subject line which is that you were talking about cleaning rags. You know those things called shammys that guys use to wash their cars for example. That's why I didn't bother reading it till now. Others might have passed on by for the same reason.

Did you mean Shameless by any chance? Or is it really titled Shamless? 

Respected Contributor

shameless 

Respected Contributor

I wondered about the gold brick thing also.i actually looked forward to sunday nights,but with show ending guess I'll have to find another show.i haven't heard if showtime is showing another series in place of shameless