Respected Contributor

Has anyone been following the series,shamless with William macy?I've followed that show since day 1 it started.last night episode was not the greatest if you ask me.im actually going to watch it again to see if I've missed anything.two more episodes left,then its over.i remember when sopranos ended.i was down in the dumps for weeks.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Ive watched the show since the beginning.  I think it will end on a happy note.  I think they will not sell the house and live side by side in the Milovich house.  I think maybe Kev and Vi will move to Kentucky.  Or, it could all go sideways like it usually does!! Time will tell.

Respected Contributor

wonder if Fiona will be back?yes,i can see v and Kevin moving.i think Debbie has gotten so wild latley.not really liking her character

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Yes, Ive watched the show since the beginning.  I think it will end on a happy note.  I think they will not sell the house and live side by side in the Milovich house.  I think maybe Kev and Vi will move to Kentucky.  Or, it could all go sideways like it usually does!! Time will tell.

@meem120  Good call.👍🏾

I also think Frank is going to deterioate rapidly & be admitted into a State run nursing home.

Fiona will "appear" in the very last episode, possibly the last 10 minutes of the finale.

Lip & his girlfriend & baby will "purchase" Kev & Vi's house.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I like your ending!!