Esteemed Contributor

I recently got Netflix and am trying out many things that I have missed. Yesterday I watched the very first episode of Shameless, and was kind of turned off and repulsed by the whole thing. Should I give this series a chance or is it pretty much going to be more of the same? Inquiring minds want to know.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman If you want to continue being turned off and repulsed, continue watching "Shameless."  It get worse as the series goes on.

Honored Contributor

Never seen it myself, but I know some that think it is fabulous. 

Honored Contributor

It's definitely unique!   But I would probably agree that if you hated it early on, you're not going to like it much as it goes.

This is the last season and, while I have watched it since it began, I'm finding myself a bit bored at this point.   I considered killing my Pass and just not seeing how it ends but I'm rather curious so I'll keep on to the end.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Still watching.  Hoping Fiona will return for the finale, hopefully.

Like most cable series, it's quirky and can be crude.  

Occasional Contributor

It is pretty much all the same

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@RainCityWoman If you want to continue being turned off and repulsed, continue watching "Shameless."  It get worse as the series goes on.

@coffee drinker  The UK version is more repulsive than the American version. Smiley Surprised faint.gif

@chickenbutt   I'm hoping that Fiona will show up at least once in the finale season (11).

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif