Respected Contributor

wow,I shouldn't have read article ,but shameless last episode for tonight is out of the bag. Does not sound like Fiona will be back either.

Honored Contributor

Go here for all things Shameless.

https://www.sho.com/shameless

But it I will tell you this is the last season for Shameless.

Something I saw that made me think...”what the hay”.  Someone asked if Carl was Fiona’s son!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Does not sound like Fiona will be back either.

Spoiler
Only in flashbacks

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

wow,just watched final episode of shameless.so many unanswered questions.did Kevin and v sell?did Debbie leave with new friend?is tammi pg?sure wished Fiona would have made a appearance. I think I'm going to order on Amazon all seasons of shameless.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I really do not believe there were unansered questions if you read between the lines.....

Spoiler

Of course they sold the bar.  Remember Carl's cop buddy said he had some savings.  He wanted to buy the bar as a cops bar & Carl would be co-owner.  I truly believe that is what happened.

Fickled Deb I believe moved to Texas.

I would love a spin-off of V & Kev in Kentucky.  Kev working at the upscale bar & V working in Congress.

This whole series, I've been to hell & back for laughing at the non PC scenes.  One last trip to hell for837514213.gifat the finale scene. hairfire.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

still kinda confused tho.what I want,is tammi to be pg,v and Kevin moving,ect.im sure going to miss this series

Respected Contributor

amazon wants over 100.00 for series up to season 9.i bought all of seasons of sopranoes.my 85 yr old father watched and enjoyed.my mother on the other hand did not appreciate the language.i was down in the dumps after sopranos ended.i know,silly

Respected Contributor

Re: Shameless spoiler

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

amazon wants over 100.00 for series up to season 9.i bought all of seasons of sopranoes.my 85 yr old father watched and enjoyed.my mother on the other hand did not appreciate the language.i was down in the dumps after sopranos ended.i know,silly

It's not silly! I was also sad when it ended, but not as much as when James Gandolfini died. He was a wonderful actor.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky