Honored Contributor

Re: Shall We Stand Up And Clap, Hallmark Christmas Ends Today!

@stevieb wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Golden Girls was a wonderful show and has held up well over time, but it's been significantly over repeated to the point where maybe giving it a break for a year or so would make it more fresh when it's brought back again. There are so many really good sitcoms from decades gone by. Maybe it's time for them to invest in a few more.

As for the Magnum marathon, hope it's short lived.  I have nothing against Tom Selleck but am not among the mod that finds him swoon worthy... now or then...

There were more shows on Hallmark, The Middle to mention one, however Hallmark added more movies.  That is why the other shows went away.  I really enjoyed the Middle.

The Middle was fun, to a point, but even that it seems like they ran forever... I'm sure buying access to repeat episodes isn't cheap, but come on, they've got to be making money and a little more variety is clearly worthwhile...

Well if Hallmark would lighten up on the movies there would be room for more shows.  In the morning They have good shows  That home show looks interesting.  I believe the male host has been in some of the movies

Honored Contributor

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/12/12/20984832/hallmark-christmas-movies-2019-christmascon-deck-the...

The commercialization of the commercialization of Christmas

Thoughts on ChristmasCon, Hallmark, and the eternal war over Christmas past.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/12/12/20984832/hallmark-christmas-movies-2019-christmascon-deck-the...

The commercialization of the commercialization of Christmas

Thoughts on ChristmasCon, Hallmark, and the eternal war over Christmas past.

I have never heard of ChristmasCon.  All the more reason to have a channel that will play Christmas movies all year.