Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else watch the 1st part of the reunion? What did you think? 

I thought that Vita was spot on when she was talking about Asa -- she does seem to be on this year only to promote herself and her business. She has shared nothing with the group. I also think that Asa lied about how she got pregnant -- not that it actually matters to me. If that's what she had to do,fine -- she has a healthy baby and that's a good thing. 

I liked Sherv last season but not so much after he lied about doing the swerve with Tara. I didn't believe him when he said that his relationship was an open one. It seemed staged when he facetimed Analise to say the same. 

Vita and Tommy sure seem to have a good relationship now -- that was a surprise. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @akaburtonfan

Yes, I watched it.  I do not understand the importance to anyone why or why not  Asa had the baby  one way or the other? Who's business is that anyway? Every other argument seems so petty yet they scream and yell over one another.....

I do not know if I will continue to watch if there is another season..... such  empty souls who  really have nothing to do.  I have been a viewer since the very beginning.  The show just depresses me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shahs runion part 1

[ Edited ]

I watched.....Vita is spot on about Asa. I don't think she will be back next season.

I don't believe much of what this group has  to say. They are way too materialistic for me. I wouldn't be surprised if they were not as wealthy as the show portrays them to be. 

Regular Contributor

This is the first season I have not watched Shah's.  thier arguments and "problems" are so petty, and I don't need the constant bickering.  I also haven't been watching the housewives shows like I used to.  I guess I just want more enternatinment than conflict now.

Honored Contributor

I gave up on this show a few seasons back.  I realized these are the most self-centered, materialistic, back-stabbing group of people.  When I started to get over-annoyed watching their antics I quit watching the show.  I found them to be horrible, horrible people.

I did start to watch the reunion Sunday because nothing was on I wanted to watch.  I quickly saw the same group of horrible people.  Nothing has changed with them.  Vita and MJ still have the same dysfunctional relationship, MJ still dresses like she's 5x smaller than she is and I swear that new girl who was only on the reunion shortly was on something else.

Just came to me as I typed that.  Was she from The Peoples' Couch?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Good Morning @akaburtonfan

Yes, I watched it.  I do not understand the importance to anyone why or why not  Asa had the baby  one way or the other? Who's business is that anyway? Every other argument seems so petty yet they scream and yell over one another.....

I do not know if I will continue to watch if there is another season..... such  empty souls who  really have nothing to do.  I have been a viewer since the very beginning.  The show just depresses me.

They all seem to have a lot of money, where did it come from?

Honored Contributor

i dont think they are being portrayed as having lots of money at all. none of them live in mansions or overly fancy condos. i find it very different than the housewife shows and their portrayal of money and lifestyle.

vida was pretty reserved on the reunion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont think they are being portrayed as having lots of money at all. none of them live in mansions or overly fancy condos. i find it very different than the housewife shows and their portrayal of money and lifestyle.

ITA if you want to watch a group of money grubbing horrible people I think the bunch in Dallas fits the bill. The Shahs of Sunset all work even GG is beginning to grow up.

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

ITA if you want to watch a group of money grubbing horrible people I think the bunch in Dallas fits the bill. The Shahs of Sunset all work even GG is beginning to grow up.

Hi Sunshine45, I have to admit I have not watched it lately but in the beginning they all seemed to have money and they would go on these expensive trips and ASA would always talk about her 18k gold jewelry.  I will have to watch again.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Hi Sunshine45, I have to admit I have not watched it lately but in the beginning they all seemed to have money and they would go on these expensive trips and ASA would always talk about her 18k gold jewelry.  I will have to watch again.

@sunshine 919

i will say that 18K jewelry for persian women of all is pretty common. they begin receiving it when they are born, for birthdays, for holidays, graduations, weddings, and the birth of babies.

as for the expensive trips, i am pretty sure we all know that BRAVO and the production companies pretty much foots the bill for those trips.....shahs and housewives.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein