Respected Contributor

The food sure looked good!!!  Every time they gather they have such delectable spreads.  My mouth waters.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shahs runion part 1

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I gave up on this show a few seasons back.  I realized these are the most self-centered, materialistic, back-stabbing group of people.  When I started to get over-annoyed watching their antics I quit watching the show.  I found them to be horrible, horrible people.

I did start to watch the reunion Sunday because nothing was on I wanted to watch.  I quickly saw the same group of horrible people.  Nothing has changed with them.  Vita and MJ still have the same dysfunctional relationship, MJ still dresses like she's 5x smaller than she is and I swear that new girl who was only on the reunion shortly was on something else.

Just came to me as I typed that.  Was she from The Peoples' Couch?

@Lipstickdiva Yes Destiny was on The People's Couch. This was her first season on Shahs.

Esteemed Contributor

For lack of nothing better to watch on Sunday nights, I did watch this season of Shahs even though I can't stand most of them.  Even though Asa's personal life is limited to what we actually are allowed to see, I still find she's the only one I have a real interest in.  She has a captivating personality that just draws you in.....at least for me anyway.  I'm doubting that she will be on after this season though.  Mike & GG have matured a little but still have a long way to go.  I absolutely have no interest in MJ & Reza and find them both pretty disgusting. Shervin is just kind of blah....I actually forget about him.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

For lack of nothing better to watch on Sunday nights, I did watch this season of Shahs even though I can't stand most of them.  Even though Asa's personal life is limited to what we actually are allowed to see, I still find she's the only one I have a real interest in.  She has a captivating personality that just draws you in.....at least for me anyway.  I'm doubting that she will be on after this season though.  Mike & GG have matured a little but still have a long way to go.  I absolutely have no interest in MJ & Reza and find them both pretty disgusting. Shervin is just kind of blah....I actually forget about him.

See, we are all so different with our opinions!!!  I do not find Asa captivating at all, I see a fairly uneducated woman who tries to make a living selling silly "gold water" or kaftans( which is ok, some people like them). She is trying too hard. Now that she is kind of a part of Jackson family she is thinking she is even more mysterious. I do not care which way she had her baby, it is her business. But she definitely was not open and honest with her friends. Vida is right, she is using the show for personal gain. Though, they all do.

Reza I like. He is the only real business man and a moneymaker from this group. He is a good friend, compassionate and honest. He lived through some tough personal drama and is not afraid to talk about it, i think he is a good guy. 

Everybody else is too out there.... but it is entertaining.