Trusted Contributor

The first part of the reunion did not disappoint. Mike is just a mess. I think every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. I am not sure what Paulina sees in him. Lochnessa came out to play. MJ sending pictures of her brea$ts to the guys!?? A mess. 

Super Contributor

they're pigs

Honored Contributor

This group is just as you described @KCDiva ...a MESS

They obviously are not truthful at all, they are fake inside and out, and they all are in need of therapy.

You could see how nervous Paulina was, Tommy and MJ have a very strange relationship, Nema adds nothing, Reza is always thinking of himself, Destiny looks plastic, and GG hasn't changed at all. She is either high as a kite or venomous and violent.

Trusted Contributor

@KCDiva I haven't watched in a couple of seasons. What does Paulina see in Mike -- my guess -- a chance to be on a tv show. Anyone who knows him or has watched the show has to know he's not into committed relationships. 

Respected Contributor

I think they'd do anything to keep the gravy train going. They are all overtly opportunistic. They've all been caught in lies, so we know they've lied to the viewers, too.

Since their behaviors are so obvious, they probably spend time planning which character (roles), or drama they want to focus on each season. It's become more orchestrated over time.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Shahs of Sunset reunion

[ Edited ]

I don't watch this show any longer but the reunion was on after Potomac so I left it on.   

What in the world have most of these women done to themselves?  Paulina has had major work done.  She looks like a thin version of MJ.  But Destiny..... I could hardly believe my eyes.  She is nearly unrecognizable.  I remember how pretty she was when she was on The Peoples' Couch.  Now, everything about her is just awful looking. 

I quit watching this a few seasons ago because while I watch some trashy reality shows, this group was too trashy for me.

The only thing remotely entertaining to me was GG calling out Kelly Dodd for her lies.