Honored Contributor

I certainly didn't see this week's revelation coming.

Wow.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I think it gets better each week, too.  I'm loving it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Count me in as a fan too. Just when I think I got things figured out and BAM!

Since the last episode (Jennifer's ex is freed) you know there will be tension between the FBI agent and his coworker and JLO.

Then JLO and her daughter. JLO and her ex. I don't see the FBI agent w/Jennifer. I think he may be reprimanded for his crush on her.

I'm glad this is a limited series. I counldn't see it continuing so this is good that anyone can die except JLO of course. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shades of Blue

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

Count me in as a fan too. Just when I think I got things figured out and BAM!

Since the last episode (Jennifer's ex is freed) you know there will be tension between the FBI agent and his coworker and JLO.

Then JLO and her daughter. JLO and her ex. I don't see the FBI agent w/Jennifer. I think he may be reprimanded for his crush on her.

I'm glad this is a limited series. I counldn't see it continuing so this is good that anyone can die except JLO of course. 

It's been picked up for a second season.

Respected Contributor

I'm missing something..is Ray Liotta now working for internal affairs with the DA? And FBI doesnt know about it? Or is the DA crooked also, or are they setting a trap for someone?  Im confused.

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I'm missing something..is Ray Liotta now working for internal affairs with the DA? And FBI doesnt know about it? Or is the DA crooked also, or are they setting a trap for someone?  Im confused.

I see no way on God's Green Earth Ray Liotta can be a good guy.  The guy he seems to have a " business" (as well as sexual) relationship, is just as crooked.
It seems everyone on this show is a poor representative of their profession.

Valued Contributor

I've been watching since the first episode, but still can't really find anyone to root for. Does anyone else feel like this? Nobody is above board or a clear "good guy", and now even the FBI guy seems like he's headed for a fall with the crush he's got on Harley.

The show's got some twists and turns, and is very well acted, I think, so I'm going to finish out this season, and see how things are left before deciding on whether or not the second season will be for me or not. pinky

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann I agree with you.  It's nice that you don't have someone who is multi-dimensional.  I guess, to some degree, we all are multi-dimensional.  Not breaking the law, but we constantly make decisions about which way to go (just not life and death ones).

I think she's a good actress.  I give her cudos for doing a little of everything.  Can you imagine how busy she is?  I know she made this show last year because she was on WWH and she said that.

She was very open and personable on this show (it was live).  I think she is easy to like because she doesn't seem fake.

She was asked by a caller if Brittany leaves a mess (since she and Brittany are both staring at the same place in Las Vegas).  She said, (paraphrasing), "When I get there she's gone.  The place is clean.  I bring all of my little things I use to get me "up" and clear them out when I leave just like she does".

So, she was saying, like many people in the public eye she carries good luck things and items that get her blood going so she can do a good show.  Maybe she listens to recordings like "You can do this".  I don't know, you guys know what I'm saying.  She said she is nervous because she said she thinks it helps to do a good show to be a little nervous.