Honored Contributor

Sex/Life On Netflix

[ Edited ]

This is an 8 episode series starring Adam Demos, Sarah Shahi (Person of Interest), and Mike Vogel (Under the Dome). "Frustrated by the waning passion in her marriage, Billie starts journaling about-and obsessing over-her wild erotic exploits with ex-boyfriend Brad". I didn't know who Adam Demos was (a hottie) so I looked him up and found out his partner is Sarah Shahi. I thought she was already married and looked her up, her marriage was from 2009-2021, I guess she and Adam must have met during this series. Be aware this series has a very strong sexual content. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's Mike Vogel.  Mitch Vogel is a retired child actor from the 60s/70s.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   This series was recommended to me.   I didn't know who any of the actors were and  had to look them up. 

I don't know if it is coming back? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Jordan2   This series was recommended to me.   I didn't know who any of the actors were and  had to look them up. 

@dmod nj I don't know if it's coming back, I would watch a second season. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@dmod nj I don't know if it's coming back, I would watch a second season. 

@Jordan2 I would, as well.  I liked it and enjoyed it.  Something different that I would not normally watch, had my gf not recommended it to me. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I actually forgot about this show, the new season starts tomorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor
Binge watched yesterday after browsing and finding it. Really like it. Finished the first season and have started the 2nd season. Very different which I like , so many shows are the same . Never saw any if the main actors before, they are good . Brad is a hottie for sure !!
Honored Contributor

I just finished watching the second season, 6 episodes in total. I thought it was good, there is a lot of nudity in this, so it may not be to everyone's liking ( I don't mind). 

Trusted Contributor

I thought season 2 was good, too.  Happy with the outcome for everyone.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first two episodes last night. I enjoyed them and look forward to the rest. 

LOVE this series.