Honored Contributor

I just started watching this, there are 9 episodes and it was nominated for 14 Emmys. I have only watched one episode but the premise of the show intrigues me. People work for this company that kind of severs people into a personal and work mindset ( they agree to it and it can't be reversed) you don't remember either one outside of that situation. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I just started watching this, there are 9 episodes and it was nominated for 14 Emmys. I have only watched one episode but the premise of the show intrigues me. People work for this company that kind of severs people into a personal and work mindset ( they agree to it and it can't be reversed) you don't remember either one outside of that situation. 

It got a little slow in the middle for me,  but stick with it the last two episodes of the season are outstanding.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Watched and enjoyed the series.  As the OP stated stick with it.

Honored Contributor

I finished watching this today, I thought it was excellent. They definitely left it open for a second season. I'll say it again AppleTV+ at $4.99 a month is a bargain there is a lot of quality original programming. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I finished watching this today, I thought it was excellent. They definitely left it open for a second season. I'll say it again AppleTV+ at $4.99 a month is a bargain there is a lot of quality original programming. 

There definitely is a Season 2,  should be interesting.