Honored Contributor

I like the show, but find the youngest child, Alex, to be obnoxious.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty They are all very normal as far as I can tell, except that they are dwarfs. I've watched the show quite a few times. Some of them do look different. I'm not quite sure what you saw, but they're a very normal family in every other way.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon I think he's spoiled?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@faeriemoon I think he's spoiled?

@colliemom4  Agree!  And although they joke about how he loves to eat, if you compare his size from the first season (and the intro to the show), he has gotten really chubby.  I think he gets his way a lot.

Honored Contributor

I was not referring to their size, it was just some of the comments, their father acts like he's just one of the children, and @Mom2Dogs, their speech is hard to understand, maybe that is what I should have said!  Anyway, to those that watch, hope you enjoy it!  I miss the Little Couple show, really love that family!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I was not referring to their size, it was just some of the comments, their father acts like he's just one of the children, and @Mom2Dogs, their speech is hard to understand, maybe that is what I should have said!  Anyway, to those that watch, hope you enjoy it!  I miss the Little Couple show, really love that family!

What happened to the Little Couple, I watched them all the time.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like the show, but find the youngest child, Alex, to be obnoxious.

Is he the one who runs off everytime he does not get his way in a game?  I have seen him do that several times. The other kids seem nice.  How old is he?