Respected Contributor

Has anyone watched this series, starring Renee Zellweger? I'm on episode 3.. To me, it's basically the same premise as Indecent Proposal but a few steps further. I have to say, Renee Z. is really good and a little creepy. I think she looks good. I know that's been debated on the Community Chat forum.  I'm only on episode 3 but I'm still interested. Some of the newer series have not held my interest.

I also watched Dead To Me on Netflix. It was okay nothing special at all. I watched it because I like Christina Applegate and James Marsden. They'both good in this series. Ed Asher has a small role in the show. This one you can take or leave, IMO. I'm only mentioning it because during the summer, nothing's on, so maybe try it.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Series: WHAT IF (Netflix)

@Coquille 

Hi, we just finished watching “Dead to Me.”

I think we both feel the same way about it...some parts of it were clever (to me). Also, some were touching (Ed Asner). 

You are so right! In summer there is hardly anything on.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Watched and loved it ,when i heard the premise of the show , i don't know if this is for me , but i was hooked after the first episode , all interesting characters , there will be a 2n'd season with all the same actors if everyone is available , all playing new roles like American Horror Story does. 

Trusted Contributor

I just binged it last night until now. I enjoyed it.

Is it really going to be a serial?

dee

Respected Contributor

Yes the creator said if he can get everyone back he wants it to be an anthology series , all actors will be new characters, I loved it and i had my doubts.

Honored Contributor

I just got around to watching this today, all 10 episodes. Why did I wait so long, I LOVED it!

Esteemed Contributor

I just finished watching 9 episodes,  will watch the last today.  I was hooked from the first episode,  I don't know how it took me so long ,  guess I didn't notice it till now .

Renee is great in her role , so creepy and devious!   I didn't expect that she was her daughter ,  didn't see that coming!

is there going to really be another season with different storylines?  I hope so