Respected Contributor

Just had to say - I think it is well known that us Brits have a very different sense of humour to our American friends but Larry David’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ is so funny - I roll up with laughter watching this he is the best love his show.

Valued Contributor

Oh, isn't he the best?  I laughed out loud several times while watcihng last night.  It was pretty, pretty, pretty good!

I also appreciate British humour!

Respected Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza   Last night the closing scene in the elevator cracked me up!

Respected Contributor
I think I've watched every episode of Curb 5 times. My favorite is still The Doll.
Valued Contributor

@dulwich - The elevator scene really cracked me up!   Maybe she will end up having died.  Good way to get Larry off the hook. 

Respected Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza   If she recovers I think Larry not assisting/aiding her will be added to her list of grievances!  We will see...lol

Valued Contributor

@dulwich - LOL!  I bet you are right!  I just laughed to myself picturing Larry's face in that elevator as he thought about what to do.

My husband can't stand Larry David and walks away if he even hears the music   I try telling him that no one likes Larry!   

Respected Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza  Snap!  My DH can’t stand him either - but he hears me laughing - he says - from the other room!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich I knew your were a Brit as soon as I saw how you spelled humour.

You've probably seen how I used to work for the US Air Force at the Pentagon.  I worked for 2 Lt Colonels and the British secretary worked for her boss (Wing Commander and Wing Commanders from Australia and New Zealand).

I was very young (24-27) back then.  I learned so much talking mainly to the secretary.  She was older.  She used to talk to me about World War II and what it was like in England at that time.

I have a lot cherished memories of my time with the Brits.  There were so many things I always felt Americans could learn from them.

Do you ever get back to England?  We traveled all over Europe for a month back in the 90's.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sense of Humour

[ Edited ]

This is crazy - MY husband hates him too!

I think Larry is a hoot.

Denise