Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hey - thanks for the heads up.  I JUST read your post somewhere, where you mentioned this thread.  I guess I saw IT before I saw your post.  Thx again.

I wish they would fix the "notifications".... It's so much easier that way.  I must have 200 or more hearts missing.  LOLOL  

More later.  I have to google Ashley and Vanessa......

Honored Contributor

Last night 2/17 there was no talk about Ashley wanting Vanessa.  I am not sure who started that story.  Next week is when Ashey and Dimitri invite her to live with them but we don't know the outcome yet.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

When I first started watching this program, seemed like camper guy's wife indicated she believed in this lifestyle due to scripture readings....maybe they aren't on the same page???  

Yes. She said they were going to some sort of church that practiced this lifestyle though it's not Mormon.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

These people really gross me out. I think camper man has a few screws lose in the head. His wife clearly doesn't totally want the arrangement so I can't see additional relationships working out for them long term. I read that the couple who doesn't eat meat was with a woman that didn't want to have s.ex with Ashley and left them. So it sounds like they were initially looking for something else.

@colliemom4   WOW - where did you hear this???  I thought Ashley was cooky anyway but i didn't expect this.  How interesting.  LOL  She just had her third baby FHS - what is wrong with her?????  Bad enough they don't eat meat.  (If I was Vanessa, I would have a comeback for him, for sure, if you get  my drift)....... LOL

Oh, and camper couple want to have a larger family.  They have grandchildren and the woman they are interested in, also has grandchildren.  FHS - why can't they just "adopt" some kids. There are plenty of needy children, infants, teens, etc.....  Another strange couple.  Two boys still living at home and they need another woman to add to the mix???  LOLOL

@sophiamarie   It was on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Last night 2/17 there was no talk about Ashley wanting Vanessa.  I am not sure who started that story.  Next week is when Ashey and Dimitri invite her to live with them but we don't know the outcome yet.

@Katcat1  I don't think anyone said that Ashley wanted to be with Vanessa. She wanted to be with another woman they dated prior to this. They've been with quite a few other women. There is more info about their relationships and lifestyle beliefs online if anyone is interested.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@colliemom4  OMG, did you really read that? I had no idea that having relations with both was part of the deal. I thought Dimitri was just a horn dog, but it sounds like a creepy set up. I'm glad the Seattle gal left ~ she seemed pretty cool.

@pattypeep  I've read about their supposed beliefs, and it sounds like they will get what they can get out of the person they decide to be with. Dimitri ,I believe his name is, claims getting these women to be a part of their family is a way to increase wealth. Sounds total ****** and that he only wants to cheat in my opinion. Ashley has said all sorts of things such as the woman will be part of her tribe, more than a sister etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Out of all the couples, Ashley and Demitri are the ones I really don't get.  He just seems like he's horny and looking for someone else to have sex with.  And who knows what is motivating her to live this lifestyle?  To build a tribe?  -  Huh?

I just read that, although they refer to each other as husband and wife, they are NOT legally married.  She said it wouldn't be fair to the other wives.  I found this information on line under "little known secrects about seeking sister wives" (or something like that).  The information is from 2018.  

Esteemed Contributor

The guy with two wives (forget the name) and he went skating with a future wife - well I read about him.  Apparently, he's a retired lawyer and he writes books.  He has quite a history and the family picture shows all three of them with about 10 kids.... It seems as though he has children from a former wife who is not talked about on the show.  

I think I read this correctly.

As for "camper hubby" I think he's just a dirty old man.  I don't know what's up with her, but I think she's just as kooky as he is.  She is a lonely woman who needs help housekeeping and cooking..... LOL

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Out of all the couples, Ashley and Demitri are the ones I really don't get.  He just seems like he's horny and looking for someone else to have sex with.  And who knows what is motivating her to live this lifestyle?  To build a tribe?  -  Huh?

I just read that, although they refer to each other as husband and wife, they are NOT legally married.  She said it wouldn't be fair to the other wives.  I found this information on line under "little known secrects about seeking sister wives" (or something like that).  The information is from 2018.  

@Citrine1  You are right. They aren't even married.

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

The guy with two wives (forget the name) and he went skating with a future wife - well I read about him.  Apparently, he's a retired lawyer and he writes books.  He has quite a history and the family picture shows all three of them with about 10 kids.... It seems as though he has children from a former wife who is not talked about on the show.  

I think I read this correctly.

As for "camper hubby" I think he's just a dirty old man.  I don't know what's up with her, but I think she's just as kooky as he is.  She is a lonely woman who needs help housekeeping and cooking..... LOL

@sophiamarie  Cat LOL You're too funny and correct! Oh and I've seen the lawyer dude's other wife and kids too. Did you know that one of his now wives brother is going to marry Aspyn Brown?

image.png