Honored Contributor

This is the program I started watching not Sister Wives.  It should be interesting to see how Ashley's mother accepts her daughter's new arrangement.  Also, the one man with the beard and mustache where he is living by the lake with his wife and children in an RV.  Does he really think that women are falling all over him?  His wife needs to get an additional husband instead of wife.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This is the program I started watching not Sister Wives.  It should be interesting to see how Ashley's mother accepts her daughter's new arrangement.  Also, the one man with the beard and mustache where he is living by the lake with his wife and children in an RV.  Does he really think that women are falling all over him?  His wife needs to get an additional husband instead of wife.

I don't think the mother in law is going to accept any of this.  As far as the RV guy.  I think he is nuts and he is way to anxious to get another wife.  His wife needs to shut this down.

Honored Contributor

These people really gross me out. I think camper man has a few screws lose in the head. His wife clearly doesn't totally want the arrangement so I can't see additional relationships working out for them long term. I read that the couple who doesn't eat meat was with a woman that didn't want to have s.ex with Ashley and left them. So it sounds like they were initially looking for something else.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

These people really gross me out. I think camper man has a few screws lose in the head. His wife clearly doesn't totally want the arrangement so I can't see additional relationships working out for them long term. I read that the couple who doesn't eat meat was with a woman that didn't want to have s.ex with Ashley and left them. So it sounds like they were initially looking for something else.

All I can say is wow to that lol.  Ashley does seem strange and looks kind of crazy sometimes.

Valued Contributor

When I first started watching this program, seemed like camper guy's wife indicated she believed in this lifestyle due to scripture readings....maybe they aren't on the same page???  

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  OMG, did you really read that? I had no idea that having relations with both was part of the deal. I thought Dimitri was just a horn dog, but it sounds like a creepy set up. I'm glad the Seattle gal left ~ she seemed pretty cool.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1   The fat cat camper guy is so gross. I can't imagine any woman wanting to crawl in bed with him. He's lucky to have the wife that he does and he should just be thankful and get over himself.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Katcat1   The fat cat camper guy is so gross. I can't imagine any woman wanting to crawl in bed with him. He's lucky to have the wife that he does and he should just be thankful and get over himself.

This guy just wants to cheat.  Last night she found out that he has been talking to a women she knew nothing about.  After being married as long as they have and now he wants a second wife, give me a break.  

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   WOW - where did you hear this???  I thought Ashley was cooky anyway but i didn't expect this.  How interesting.  LOL  She just had her third baby FHS - what is wrong with her?????  Bad enough they don't eat meat.  (If I was Vanessa, I would have a comeback for him, for sure, if you get  my drift)....... LOL

Oh, and camper couple want to have a larger family.  They have grandchildren and the woman they are interested in, also has grandchildren.  FHS - why can't they just "adopt" some kids. There are plenty of needy children, infants, teens, etc.....  Another strange couple.  Two boys still living at home and they need another woman to add to the mix???  LOLOL

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know why the Seattle gal left him at the skating rink?  That was strange.  Actually, SHE was strange to say the least.  JMO of course but I don't think she would have made a good fit.  Those other two wives look pretty boring and desperate if you ask me....... LOL