Esteemed Contributor

I prefer sister wives.  I like how the wives are friends and all the kids are close plus watching them grow up.  Although could be cause I've watched Sister Wives from the beginning .  I'm kind of sad the show is ending .

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galorewrote:

I prefer sister wives.  I like how the wives are friends and all the kids are close plus watching them grow up.  Although could be cause I've watched Sister Wives from the beginning .  I'm kind of sad the show is ending .

Yes, I agree. I, too, have watched Sister Wives since it began and I will miss it. Meri and Janelle have had their problems, but, we never would have known about it if they hadn't made it public. They seem nice enough to each other on the show. All the wives seem to truly care about each other and they come together for the better good of the whole family unit.  It's a lifestyle I will never really understand, but, I enjoy watching them. I don't care at all for Seeking Sister Wives.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Esteemed Contributor

@moon_gazer and @Kitty Galore  I agree with you both about Sister Wives.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1wrote:

I thought last nights season finale seemed like an abrupt ending @colliemom4.  April was on my last nerve, seeming like she wanted everyone to "beg" her to move to Oregon with them.  Ugh.  I think the second wife, Auralee, was really sweet in her conversation with April.  

The more time I spent watching Melina, the odder I found her.  I think the family is better off without her.  I don't have any opinion about Jeff one way or the other, but I really like both Sharis and Vanessa.

I don't think Demitri was feeling all warm and fuzzy towards that friend of Ashley's that they met with.  You could see he didn't have a connection with her, yet he didn't seem to want to admit it.  I guess they'll just have to continue on with their search.  

I wonder if this show will come back?  I already have my DVR set to record that new show that starts next week that you were referring to -- Three Wives, One Husband.  It might stink, but I'll at least watch the first episode.  

@Citrine1  You worded it perfectly. It certainly did seem like an abrupt ending to the series. I don't think April will ever change much. I can't say I care for her much to be honest. She is as her husband said, very self-absorbed.

I liked Sharis and Vanessa too, and I totally agree with you about Melina not being the right fit for them. She seems as if she's had a dark past or is carrying some sort of baggage/secret? I think that's probably why she was initially attracted to the lifestyle. I don't know....there's something not quite right about her

I don't think Demitri liked Ashley's friend either. She didn't seem to show much interest in him though. It was a very awkward meeting. I hope this series does come back on though no information was given. I'd like to watch it. I'll watch the new one you mentioned as well. I watched part of Sister Wives last night also, even though I can't take much of them lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with everything you said @colliemom4!  

Honored Contributor

Sister Wives has become so boring to me. It is nice that they all have a bond and genuinely care for each other. I do appreciate that aspect of it. I hope Mary and Kody and can straighten their problems out.