Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1wrote:

@colliemom4wrote:

I read that Aspyn Brown's fiance Mitch, is Vanessa Allredge's brother. Also, that the families from Utah on this show know the Brown family.

I didn't know that about Aspyn's fiance.  Interesting.  

Did you watch "Sister Wives" last night @colliemom4?  When the families met at their friends house the night before the march, I noticed that Drew and Angela Briney were there.  I don't know if the other two sister wives were there or not; only caught a glimpse of Drew and Angela.  

@Citrine1  I just saw bits of it like Christine's speech. However, I didn't see Drew and Angela, but that's very interesting to know. It figures that they all know each other!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919wrote:

That April is one of the meanest sisterwives.  Her sisterwives seem to be so nice and she is totally rude to them.

@sunshine 919  On the preview for next week I was pleased to see the husband acknowledge how self involved April is. I wonder if they'll all go to Vegas to live near the Brown's? I'm also wondering what this Melina woman is all about? I noticed she had a tattoo, which I found interesting, as I can't recall any of the others that had tats.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4wrote:

@sunshine 919wrote:

That April is one of the meanest sisterwives.  Her sisterwives seem to be so nice and she is totally rude to them.

@sunshine 919  On the preview for next week I was pleased to see the husband acknowledge how self involved April is. I wonder if they'll all go to Vegas to live near the Brown's? I'm also wondering what this Melina woman is all about? I noticed she had a tattoo, which I found interesting, as I can't recall any of the others that had tats.

Don't you think that Melina is a bit strange?  I get a weird vibe from her.  It's almost as if she's interested in Sharis -- you know, in a romantic sort of way.  I feel like she just wants to get close to her.  Eh, I'm probably wrong, but the whole situation is odd to me.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1wrote:

@colliemom4wrote:

@sunshine 919wrote:

Don't you think that Melina is a bit strange?  I get a weird vibe from her.  It's almost as if she's interested in Sharis -- you know, in a romantic sort of way.  I feel like she just wants to get close to her.  Eh, I'm probably wrong, but the whole situation is odd to me.  

@Citrine1  I found Melina odd too. I also wondered if she might want to be with Sharis. Did you notice how Jeff looked at her? It seemed he liked what he saw.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @colliemom4, I'm afraid I didn't notice how Jeff looked at her, but your comment made me giggle.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4wrote:

@Citrine1wrote:

@colliemom4wrote:

@sunshine 919wrote:

@Citrine1  I found Melina odd too. I also wondered if she might want to be with Sharis. Did you notice how Jeff looked at her? It seemed he liked what he saw.

I thought she might be with Sharis too.  Very strange.

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1wrote:

LOL @colliemom4, I'm afraid I didn't notice how Jeff looked at her, but your comment made me giggle.  

@Citrine1  Ha ha. Should be interesting to see if they bring her into the fold so to speak. You know two wives isn't enough for him. Did she seem kind of older looking than the other women or was it just me?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 Looks like we're all on the same page regarding Melina.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919wrote:

@colliemom4wrote:

@Citrine1wrote:

@colliemom4wrote:

@sunshine 919wrote:

I thought she might be with Sharis too.  Very strange.

@sunshine 919  Weird how she suddenly showed up after all this time as well.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1wrote:

@colliemom4wrote:

@sunshine 919wrote:

Colliemom, what I find interesting is all this incognito James Bond stuff.  Can't let neighbors know your are sister wives and all of those kids have same dad, why not move some place else where no one cares.  Vegas doesn't give a darn who you live with.  Also there is only one wife, the first one.  The others are mistresses.  Maybe each wife should have their own house like the browns.