Esteemed Contributor

I am so mad at Dimitri after watching last night's show that I could breathe fire.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

The 'first' wife looked angry and I don't blame her!!  I bet the 'new' wife to be does not last.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I am so mad at Dimitri after watching last night's show that I could breathe fire.

He was ridiculous, however what are these women thinking sending husbands out on a date.  Good grief!!!  I guess he broke their rules and I do not trust the 22 year old.  She is after him and Dimitri is really into her and it was so obvious.  Not sure what is going to happen.  Not sure Dimitri will let her go.

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting for the show where there is one husband and

multiple other husbands ..... funny how only the men get to

do it ....

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie  Did you mean one wife and multiple husbands? Think about that ! OMG !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

LOL  When I was young, the idea of multiple husbands may have appealed to me.  Woman Wink  Now, at 61, not so much.  Woman SurprisedWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Big Joanie  Did you mean one wife and multiple husbands? Think about that ! OMG !

Hey that's exactly what I mean ....Girls just wanna have fun too !!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

Hey that's exactly what I mean ....Girls just wanna have fun too !!!

@Big Joanie@Big Joanie Just asked because your original post said one husband with multiple husbands. LOL

Respected Contributor

yes.. as I was writing I didn't know exactly how to word it ....!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

Then we'll go from emotionally sore women to physically sore. Should she become pregnant, determining the father would be messy. Who really wants to keep a log of which husband you've been with & when?