Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I thought tonight's episode was rather predictable. Camper just can't wait to be with another woman even if Paige has decided against this lifestyle. He's so gross and seems more unattractive with each passing episode. Sort of like Kody Brown lol.

@colliemom4   I don't think camper man is going to get together with Brandi now that the couple have been arrested and are all over the news.  What do you think???

Also, I was happy to see that Brandi and daughter went back home, after thinking they were moving in.  LOL

As for Dimitri, Ashley and Vanessa??  I still think her sisters should have talked Vanessa out of it.  I don't know why they flipped so easily.  Can't they see the babysitting has already started, especially when Ashley said "now I will get to help with the children" when asked how she would feel if/when Vanessa has children with Dimitri.

Apparently Ashley has no friends, if she was able to just pick up and move from Ga to Cali in a heartbeat.  JMO

I'm still confused when it comes to the young trio.  The wives are named "Sophie and Tami"  The wording under the pic got a little mixed up.  They said the house they were in last night was "Tami's house".  They also said Tami was the "first wife"... Then they got to Sophie (who was working around in the kitchen) and it said "Sophie - first wife"... Am I the only one who saw this and got confused or is it not a big deal.

In any event, why oh why, are they looking for a third wife?  He has to travel to Tami's house and lives with Sophie.  So confusing.  Who is paying the bills?  

Oh, and then there's the other mess who can't seem to find the one who keeps playing games with them.  Why don't they just block her and move on to someone else?  I mean, really - he's supposed to be a lawyer and should know better.   LOL

@sophiamarie  I'm doubtful that Camper and Paige will have Brandi move in because Paige clearly can't handle it. Of course I might be wrong. They may need the money and do it anyway for tv if they're not kicked off the show that is. I found Brandi's level of emotion when leaving quite silly as she barely knows the family.

I think Dimitri just wants to be intimate with other women so Ashley feels they may as well have one move in and help with the kids and laundry etc. LOL. That was just a thought I had. Who knows...maybe they'll add more wives. But the scenes where Vanessa's sister is suddenly so accepting of their little arrangement seemed staged IMO.

I don't understand what's going on with the young couple with the sister wife. They are rather boring. They need to step it up. Ha!

I don't get why the other group with the woman leading them on needs another woman anyway. Maybe because their lives are dull dull dull.  I'm very interested to see what her motive in leading them on is. You would think he'd learn but it seems he never will lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, as usual, I agree with both @colliemom4  and @sophiamarie  on every point.

Looks like next week Dimitri and Vanessa finally get to "do the deed".  Geez, with all the hype and build up I think I'm looking forward to it as much as they are.  LOL  (just kidding).  

I also find Tami, Sophie and what's-his-name boring.  That monotone voice of his could put me to sleep.  I guess the same coud be said for the Alldredges, but I like them better.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Well, as usual, I agree with both @colliemom4  and @sophiamarie  on every point.

Looks like next week Dimitri and Vanessa finally get to "do the deed".  Geez, with all the hype and build up I think I'm looking forward to it as much as they are.  LOL  (just kidding).  

I also find Tami, Sophie and what's-his-name boring.  That monotone voice of his could put me to sleep.  I guess the same coud be said for the Alldredges, but I like them better.  

@Citrine1  Yes. Dimitri and Vanessa finally get to have s e x. I can't imagine being in arrangement like that where you actually need some type of schedule and permission in order to do so. Then to know his wife knows they did it. Ewww! I'd want to throw her out on the streets lmao.

Yes I don't mind the Alldredges as much as the young couple either. I guess there's always next season for them to find another wife.

Valued Contributor

In Brandon, Ms., Paige and Bernie must be the talk of the

town!  Everybody there knows everybody's biz.

Bet kids are teased too, unless they are home schooled.

Most are Baptist there, so whispers and looks would really be going on.

Monke~

Honored Contributor

3/11/19 program - I wish Paige would quit whinning.  She wanted this type of relationship and now she doesn't which is fine but now Bernie is anxious to hit the sack with the other woman.  

The young man with the two wives looking for another wife.  The husband is so simple and never thought he could have all these women.  I find him completely boring.  I don't remember their names.

Ashley seems to be running the show when it comes to Dimeitry (sp?).  Now she is allowing him to sleep with the other woman.  It will be interesting to see if Ashley expects the other woman to take care of her children.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks Dimitri and Vanessa should go to a hotel to do the deed???  I mean, he's saying goodnight to Ashley and following Vanessa into the bedroom???  Vanessa????  What is wrong with you??????  

Is Ashley going to be standing outside the door, with a glass??   Or in the adjoining room, with a glass??  LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks Dimitri and Vanessa should go to a hotel to do the deed???  I mean, he's saying goodnight to Ashley and following Vanessa into the bedroom???  Vanessa????  What is wrong with you??????  

Is Ashley going to be standing outside the door, with a glass??   Or in the adjoining room, with a glass??  LOL

These sister wives need their own places. Women sharing their husbands totally makes no sense to me.  Can't believe Vanessa is going along with this

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Ashley probably makes her babysit the next day. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4    LOL  I can hear it now.    Vanessa and Dimitri are doing the deed and Ashley is at the door.  Knock, Knock - Ummm Vanessa - the baby's crying....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4    LOL  I can hear it now.    Vanessa and Dimitri are doing the deed and Ashley is at the door.  Knock, Knock - Ummm Vanessa - the baby's crying....

@sophiamarie  Or knock knock ...when you're done go cook me a non-alkaline meal!