Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

The guy with two wives (forget the name) and he went skating with a future wife - well I read about him.  Apparently, he's a retired lawyer and he writes books.  He has quite a history and the family picture shows all three of them with about 10 kids.... It seems as though he has children from a former wife who is not talked about on the show.  

I think I read this correctly.

As for "camper hubby" I think he's just a dirty old man.  I don't know what's up with her, but I think she's just as kooky as he is.  She is a lonely woman who needs help housekeeping and cooking..... LOL

@sophiamarie  Cat LOL You're too funny and correct! Oh and I've seen the lawyer dude's other wife and kids too. Did you know that one of his now wives brother is going to marry Aspyn Brown?

image.png

Well my my my.  lol

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

The guy with two wives (forget the name) and he went skating with a future wife - well I read about him.  Apparently, he's a retired lawyer and he writes books.  He has quite a history and the family picture shows all three of them with about 10 kids.... It seems as though he has children from a former wife who is not talked about on the show.  

As for "camper hubby" I think he's just a dirty old man.  I don't know what's up with her, but I think she's just as kooky as he is.  She is a lonely woman who needs help housekeeping and cooking..... LOL

@sophiamarie  Cat LOL You're too funny and correct! Oh and I've seen the lawyer dude's other wife and kids too. Did you know that one of his now wives brother is going to marry Aspyn Brown?

image.png

Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Hey there - Yes I did read about the guy who is marrying Aspyn.  Actually, I think they make a really nice couple.  I liked him the first minute he spoke.  I really like all the Brown kids.  At least Kody (hunka hubby) makes sure they are all well educated.  Of all the wives, I like Robyn the least.  (the last wife is the least liked IMO)  How nice of Meri to make sure that Robyn got to inherit Kody, so her kids could inherit all of Kody's assets.  I guess that means that his bio kids get less than they would have, if Robyn didn't have the first three.  She also has two with Kody.  She looks preggers to me, but then again, maybe she's just gaining weight.  Gotta keep up with the Joneses.  Nevermind, it's the Browns.

Esteemed Contributor

Did we ever find out why the other "almost" wife, left the skating rink?  She said she had a family emergency.  The fact that she didn't tell him what it was all about, makes me think she just wasn't interested.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  I'm very curious, too. Hubby seemed to be into her, but I agree with another poster who said that she doesn't seem to be a good fit. Also, she was smoking when on the phone and I kept waiting for that to become an issue. I guess it isn't. I just can't envision her being a "mommy" to all of the other kids.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Hey there - Yes I did read about the guy who is marrying Aspyn.  Actually, I think they make a really nice couple.  I liked him the first minute he spoke.  I really like all the Brown kids.  At least Kody (hunka hubby) makes sure they are all well educated.  Of all the wives, I like Robyn the least.  (the last wife is the least liked IMO)  How nice of Meri to make sure that Robyn got to inherit Kody, so her kids could inherit all of Kody's assets.  I guess that means that his bio kids get less than they would have, if Robyn didn't have the first three.  She also has two with Kody.  She looks preggers to me, but then again, maybe she's just gaining weight.  Gotta keep up with the Joneses.  Nevermind, it's the Browns.

@sophiamarie   I don't care much for Robyn either. She has zero personality and seems unhappy. I think she dresses in such frumpy clothing as well. I was guessing that was making her look bigger but I'm not sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  @colliemom4   Robyn is my least favorite wife too.  (not that it matters, LOL.  Just adding my two cents worth)

I probably like Christine the best.  She seems like she's fun.  I know a lot of people don't like Meri, but I do.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@sophiamarie  @colliemom4   Robyn is my least favorite wife too.  (not that it matters, LOL.  Just adding my two cents worth)

I probably like Christine the best.  She seems like she's fun.  I know a lot of people don't like Meri, but I do.  

@Citrine1  I like Meri too.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think Janelle is probably the most intelligent and I, too, like Christine the most.  I also like Meri and was surprised and a little disappointed that she divorced Kody just so Robyn's kids could have the insurance benefits, etc..... IF, that indeed, was the real reason.

Personally, I don't think Kody has an "intimate" relationship with Janelle and possibly Meri.  Just a guess on my part but who knows???

I have to admit though, that I like the way they are bringing up the kids - all of them.  Letting them make their own decisions, etc.... They are all getting good educations too.  Good for them  JMO

Honored Contributor

The more I watch camper man the more freaked out I get lol.