Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives Preview 4 next wk 4/14

I also think it's very strange that Ashley has only met her mother in law once before.  She and Dimitri have been together for 9 years and have three children!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I also think it's very strange that Ashley has only met her mother in law once before.  She and Dimitri have been together for 9 years and have three children!

That is weird. I think Ashley acts a lot like her own mom...controlling.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Their whole situation is weird.  Where is Dimitri from ?  When he was visiting Vanessa's he had an accent and I believe she asked where he grew up and he said something but I forgot, anyway the accent went away.  Ashley seems somewhat like a hippie lol.  She wants more people to help her.  They will probably have a compound in the future with everyone eating the same thing with red dots on their foreheads. lol  I am wondering if Dimitri's family like Ashley.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Their whole situation is weird.  Where is Dimitri from ?  When he was visiting Vanessa's he had an accent and I believe she asked where he grew up and he said something but I forgot, anyway the accent went away.  Ashley seems somewhat like a hippie lol.  She wants more people to help her.  They will probably have a compound in the future with everyone eating the same thing with red dots on their foreheads. lol  I am wondering if Dimitri's family like Ashley.

@sunshine 919  He said he's from New England, but no specific state was given that I recall. I can't believe they want to add more wives because they are building an empire. Isn't that what Ashley said? Maybe they'll come back next season with another wife with a red dot on her head lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@sunshine 919  He said he's from New England, but no specific state was given that I recall. I can't believe they want to add more wives because they are building an empire. Isn't that what Ashley said? Maybe they'll come back next season with another wife with a red dot on her head lol.

LOL  thats right she did say empire LOL.  Now I remember he said New England.  Something mysterious about Demetri.  I thought it was interesting that Vanessa is the one who cooks breakfast while Ashley handles the kids.  Eventually Ashley will be out of the house doing whatever business she is going to turn into an empire.  Vanessa will be home taking care of the kids and dealing with weird Dimitri.  Untill they get another wife so Vanessa can escape during the day LOL.  And they need a much bigger house.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

LOL  thats right she did say empire LOL.  Now I remember he said New England.  Something mysterious about Demetri.  I thought it was interesting that Vanessa is the one who cooks breakfast while Ashley handles the kids.  Eventually Ashley will be out of the house doing whatever business she is going to turn into an empire.  Vanessa will be home taking care of the kids and dealing with weird Dimitri.  Untill they get another wife so Vanessa can escape during the day LOL.  And they need a much bigger house.

@sunshine 919  Yep. I agree. Ashley was already talking about having a dance studio while Vanessa watches the kids, so you know she has plans.

Respected Contributor

I liked Ashley's wedding outfit except for the hat.  Vanessa's would have been better had it been capri like her mom said.  The ceremony was different, but that's them - different.  How can they call themselves the Snowdens when none of them are legally married?  I wonder if Ashley legally changed her name?

I was also a bit surprised by the "building an empire" comment, because that sure sounds like more "wives" coming.

And Jennifer?  Just shut up already! I hope she's done now.  I don't agree with the lifestyle but their goddess party was sad and I felt bad for them.  I just wonder if Vanessa is really in this for the long haul, she doesn't seem to fit IMO.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I liked Ashley's wedding outfit except for the hat.  Vanessa's would have been better had it been capri like her mom said.  The ceremony was different, but that's them - different.  How can they call themselves the Snowdens when none of them are legally married?  I wonder if Ashley legally changed her name?

I was also a bit surprised by the "building an empire" comment, because that sure sounds like more "wives" coming.

And Jennifer?  Just shut up already! I hope she's done now.  I don't agree with the lifestyle but their goddess party was sad and I felt bad for them.  I just wonder if Vanessa is really in this for the long haul, she doesn't seem to fit IMO.

@RainyDayGal   I don't see Vanessa being able to hang in there for the long haul because she seems so sensitive and this is a tough lifestyle. I guess time will tell. I read that Ashley's name is Adkins but she uses Snowden though it isn't her legal last name.

Esteemed Contributor

WOW - Vanessa gets to baby-sit, help with the cooking, cleaning and take orders from Ashley - and Ashley gets to tell Vanessa what to do and how to do it.

I would like to know what Dimitri is getting out of all of this?????  LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

WOW - Vanessa gets to baby-sit, help with the cooking, cleaning and take orders from Ashley - and Ashley gets to tell Vanessa what to do and how to do it.

I would like to know what Dimitri is getting out of all of this?????  LOL

@sophiamarie  Everything! LOL!