Honored Contributor

Seeking Sister Wives Preview 4 next wk 4/14

4/7 - Did you see the preview for next week?  The McGees (I believe that is their names) middle aged wife has long blond hair and husband with a big belly and salt & pepper hair.  Anyway in the preview it shows that the husband dyed his hair brown.  OMG!  Apparently, the husband made out with the possible sister wife to be.  Next week all the familes will be on.  Should be an interesting show.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives Preview 4 next wk 4/14

@Katcat1 wrote:

4/7 - Did you see the preview for next week?  The McGees (I believe that is their names) middle aged wife has long blond hair and husband with a big belly and salt & pepper hair.  Anyway in the preview it shows that the husband dyed his hair brown.  OMG!  Apparently, the husband made out with the possible sister wife to be.  Next week all the familes will be on.  Should be an interesting show.

I saw that, wow he looked totally different.  He also got busted.  LOL  Ashley, vanessa and Dimitri are very odd.  They even dance odd lol.  I saw a small part after his sister left.  The dresses or whatever they were looked awkward.  It was all very strange.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vanessa is morphing into Ashlely LOL

Honored Contributor

Hi all. I wrote my opinion about it on the old thread below last night. Can't wait to see the show next week lol.

Honored Contributor

I moved my post here lol. Wow the women's wedding outfit choices were so weird! Especially Vanessa's. They would have looked ok at a costume party but not a wedding. Their outfits sort of reminded me of something you'd wear to Mardi Gras maybe too lol. That entire ceremony, whatever religion it is (if there even is such a religion) was strange as well. Next week there will be a reunion and all of the couples are there. Apparently Brandi says something happened between her and Camper yet he denies it. Then Paige is shown calling her a w h o r e. Paige has anger management issues among others, and Campers a horndog. Jennifer comes on cam and talks to the family she tricked too. It should be interesting, though I really don't want to hear anymore about or from the Snowdens! Too much of them already.
Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed that the whole show was devoted to the Snowdens.  I'm looking forward to next week to see what's going on with all of the couples.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:
I moved my post here lol. Wow the women's wedding outfit choices were so weird! Especially Vanessa's. They would have looked ok at a costume party but not a wedding. Their outfits sort of reminded me of something you'd wear to Mardi Gras maybe too lol. That entire ceremony, whatever religion it is (if there even is such a religion) was strange as well. Next week there will be a reunion and all of the couples are there. Apparently Brandi says something happened between her and Camper yet he denies it. Then Paige is shown calling her a w h o r e. Paige has anger management issues among others, and Campers a horndog. Jennifer comes on cam and talks to the family she tricked too. It should be interesting, though I really don't want to hear anymore about or from the Snowdens! Too much of them already.

Yes those wedding dresses were VERY weird!  I didn't care for Ashley's strange looking hat and what is with the red dot all of the females in the family wear between the eyes?  Looks so odd.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yes those wedding dresses were VERY weird!  I didn't care for Ashley's strange looking hat and what is with the red dot all of the females in the family wear between the eyes?  Looks so odd.

@haddon9  Ashley said the dots are just something they do. It isn't really representing any religion. It is stupid. Even the kids wear them sometimes. I agree with you about Ashley's hat. The entire event was beyond weird.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Whew and lol!!!!!.  I watched the rerun late last night.  I am telling you that Vanessa is morphing into Ashley.  What a bunch of quirky people lol.  Dimitri and his weird outfit.  Vanessa couldn't even have her wedding dance without Ashley butting in.  They are interesting to watch. Is he legally married to Ashley?  I don't think so.  Whats up with Vanessa and her skirt with shorts attached.  I mean she looks ok in them but same style wedding dress?  Ashley and her outfit what was it?

Camper man lol  He is so busted and his new hair color what the heck and his wife is in no way ready to share her man or her house lol.  Other two couples good grief they need to stick with the wives they have.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Whew and lol!!!!!.  I watched the rerun late last night.  I am telling you that Vanessa is morphing into Ashley.  What a bunch of quirky people lol.  Dimitri and his weird outfit.  Vanessa couldn't even have her wedding dance without Ashley butting in.  They are interesting to watch. Is he legally married to Ashley?  I don't think so.  Whats up with Vanessa and her skirt with shorts attached.  I mean she looks ok in them but same style wedding dress?  Ashley and her outfit what was it?

Camper man lol  He is so busted and his new hair color what the heck and his wife is in no way ready to share her man or her house lol.  Other two couples good grief they need to stick with the wives they have.

@sunshine 919   It does seem like Vanessa is acting more like Ashley yet have you noticed that Vanessa seems very emotional? I feel Ashley is more of a cold all business type person yet Vanessa is sensitive. I'm wondering if this combo is going to work out long term. To answer your question, Ashley is not legally married to Dimitri. Camper is so obvious coloring his hair. I had to laugh. They need to get out that lifestyle even though they were never really in it. I wonder if Brandy is telling the truth about Camper kissing her etc.? The other couples storylines weren't interesting enough to follow really.