Honored Contributor

Vanessa and Ari have started a go fund me for Christilline. They said she's hiding here with her two daughters trying to get back to South Africa. I thought she was already back there.

I haven't heard much else about the Snowdens except Ashley claims she had a miscarriage recently. Not to be mean, but I wonder if it wasn't for sympathy since they are on the receiving end of so much negativity. I also read that Dimitri has given Ashley std's through the years and that's why she wanted the new sister wives on a 21 day diet.

Esteemed Contributor

These people are too much.  

I can't watch when they come on.  I don't trust gofundme..too many scams.

Respected Contributor

Do you know this Danielle person? How do you know that she doesn't have friends?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch last night? I don't think the new woman is going to fit in with the Mormon throuple. I think they are Mormons or are practicing some form of it. The meeting was extremely awkward.

The Snowdens can't seem to get anyone to stick around. I've read stories online and they all say Ashley doesn't really want to practice this lifestyle and makes their lives miserable.

If Ashley doesn't want this lifestyle, why doesn't she just leave. 

From what I've read they aren't married anyway.

Clearly he's a dog and if the only way to keep him is to let him have his flings he's not worth keeping.

Honored Contributor

I just do not see how the women benefit in this polygamous relationship at all. The only women that would be all for it are probably gutless walk all over me personalities. The men get all the gratification from sleeping with a different women every night... such a man inspired fantasy world. 

Esteemed Contributor

The women are desperate.  The men are seks crazy.  Why would any woman be fool enough to move into a house with one guy and at least three other women???  To help with the housework and babysitting???  Doesn't sound like fun to me....  The "man" has nothing else to do but decide which one to sleep with each night.  Sounds like fun to me.... NOT......

The "Mormon" throuple are very strange IMO... He is too much...  When he asked or "told" the first two wives to make sure he is never alone with the newbie, that did it for me....  Makes it sound like he doesn't trust himself and is Mr. Goody Goody.... Sorry - I don't buy it.... He's a big phony IMO.....  Why are these women so desperate to bring other women into the house anyway???  What is wrong with them????  Go out and play Bingo or something.  You can meet other women there and make friends without having them sleep with your husband....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  Regarding the Mormon guy, I read he's has been suicidal as he suffers from depression. However he claims having more wives has helped him. I'll bet it did lol. He talks about medical intervention helping too so he may be taking antidepressants. I wonder if the woman that has been visiting is going to become a new wife? He doesn't act attracted to her IMO but they have very strange ideas so it's tough to tell.

Kayla, the one that was with The King and his wife, is pregnant by another man. I saw a pic of her belly and she's pretty far along. It was definitely a wise move on her part to leave them behind. They need to give up on this lifestyle. I don't think anyone wants to join them!

I also read that Dimitri Snowden is claiming Christalline abandoned their marriage. I don't know what what he hopes to get out of that. He's probably up to something bad.

Honored Contributor

I read that Dimitri Snowden is homeless and that Ashley left him. There were text messages from him posted online in which he asked people if he could work off debt for money he owed them. These messages were then shared with bloggers that posted them on their youtube channels or blogs.

He's been off social media for quite some time now though she still posts bizarre messages. Of course she's strange anyway. After the divorce mess with Christaline I wonder if getting an attorney took all their money? They never had a home but were renting all of those houses. I'm no fan but will be interested to see what transpires with this situation.

Respected Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wife

[ Edited ]

These reality shows are scripted the way that the producers want them to be.  But I agree that polygamy doesn't make sense for women, only for the men.   There should be an equivalent for women who choose that lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

I watched a youtube video this weekend. Sorry I have never seen the lady that did it and can't recall her name, but she feels that Dimiti is claiming to be indigent because he doesn't want to pay any money to Cristaline. I found that a believable theory.

She talked about how sneaky he is and showed parts of a website he had. There were computerized cars on it etc. He appears to pretty talented though he doesn't seem to want a real job. I guess scamming people is easier, but apparently he's tricked quite a few people into giving him money. Ashley and Dimitri both have very sick minds. She posts some nutty things on social media and is quite obviously trying to make a quick buck on vulnerable people.

Someone started a go fund me for Christaline and said she can't leave the country due to this divorce issue, yet this youtuber said she should take that money and go back to South Africa. She feels she may be waiting around for Dimitri to give her money, get justice or whatever. She has two young daughters with her.