Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Ashley Snowden has been online asking for cash. She claims it's for her grandma that wants to buy a spa. I'm not believing that. I wonder if they've run out of money.

Ugh. Has TLC dropped them yet?  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Ashley Snowden has been online asking for cash. She claims it's for her grandma that wants to buy a spa. I'm not believing that. I wonder if they've run out of money.

@Snoopp  Not that I'm aware of.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   What a great idea...... I want to buy a bigger house and another car.  Please send me money.....  Wow, why didn't I think about this earlier..... Thanks for the post.....  You may not believe her, but you can believe me because I know you know me longer, right?????  It's only fair.......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   What a great idea...... I want to buy a bigger house and another car.  Please send me money.....  Wow, why didn't I think about this earlier..... Thanks for the post.....  You may not believe her, but you can believe me because I know you know me longer, right?????  It's only fair.......

@sophiamarie  Sure. No problem! Are you thinking of opening a spa as well? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Well, actually more like a Mar-a-Lago 2.........  I think a spa would be included.  Just go to my Go Fund Me page and let's get started.  Who knows, I'll probably have enough donated to pay for your transportation and maybe even a room in one of the cabins for guests......  I would even give you my autograph.......Deal????????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Well, actually more like a Mar-a-Lago 2.........  I think a spa would be included.  Just go to my Go Fund Me page and let's get started.  Who knows, I'll probably have enough donated to pay for your transportation and maybe even a room in one of the cabins for guests......  I would even give you my autograph.......Deal????????

@sophiamarie  Mar-a-Lago 2. Hilarious! Great mind and an excellent plan you have there... I'll be sure to go over to your page ASAP. I need a vacay so the sooner you get that place built the better. I'll start an online shopping spree for some new outfits immediately. Oh and can I bring a large dog?

Esteemed Contributor

You can bring as many dogs as you want...... Of course, there will be a kennel on the property.....  If enough money is donated. maybe I will be able to pay for the dog food too.....  Since I know many people will be donating, I have already hired a contracting company.  Work will start ASAP...... Oooooh, this is so exciting.

If not for Ashley Snowden, this could never have happened.... I KNEW there was something I liked about them....  Especially the part where she is so happy that two more women are coming to live with them to sleep with whatshisname????  She is just soooo happy.  Maybe there IS something to it after all.... LOL

Honored Contributor

Remember these folks from last season? They now have a new wife. I saw this on facebook.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Snoopp  Not that I'm aware of.

They have not dropped the Duggars either.  

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   I can't believe my eyes..... This couple was married for 13 years and decide to get a divorce so they can bring someone over here, who they NEVER met in person????  Personally, I think these people are all nutso.... The "wives" do it because they have no friends in real life, so this is their "bestie".....  Love the way they call each other "sister".... LOL  

I can't stand the Snowdens either.  Love it when she says "we are courting"..... Really???  She's courting her sister wife, but he is the one who goes on a private date with her and sleeps with her.  What does the first wife get out of all this anyway??  Hubby gets to have his fun and wifey number one, stays home with the kiddies....  Such fun.   LOL

In the snowdens case, she gets a babysitter when she wants to be alone with her husband. I think thats why vanessa left. (The first sister wife)