Honored Contributor

I read that the man who divorced his wife to make the foreign woman a sister wife is totally into her and is pretty much ignoring the first wife. He has pics of the new wife and nothing else on his facebook page. He doesn't even have pics of his kids on there. It sounds like a Kody Brown 2.0.

I also saw that the Snowdens sell CBD oil. One pic they displayed was disturbing. Their young son was playing with 2 huge open bottles of CBD oil.

Honored Contributor

In the 60’s “Make love not war” days, hippies often had a version of this .  Back then it was call communes.

Some people all lived together and they shared......

Some were just male and female together.  One of my little sisters lived in a large commune.

She was married but they liked the whole grouping of eating together, etc.  But when it was time to go to bed it was just her and her husband in some little shack on the property.

We thought my Mother was going to have a heart attack, but when they sat Mother down and said “No one is sharing anyone”...but the good thing about it...my sister didn’t have to cook or wash the clothes...that made it easier to accept.

So people act like this is something new, it’s not.  It just has a different name.

My other brother in law always laughed and said, “It works for the guy.  If one gets old and fat, just take on another wife/ girlfriend.”

Hummm?  This kinda reminds me of all of these pregnant celebrities who say “We are engaged”...period.

That leads one or the other free to move on when ready.  No need for a messy divorce...engaged doesn’t provide that nasty piece of paper called marriage.

Kate Hudson has had a child by every man she was engaged to.  But the way I see it, it’s her business and her baby daddy’s business.

One thing about getting old is that eventually things work their way out.

My sister has a house, 2 adult children and a different husband.  Her exhusband has another wife and they have a kid.

Everyone gets along but when it’s time to go home...no more communes for this group.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that the man who divorced his wife to make the foreign woman a sister wife is totally into her and is pretty much ignoring the first wife. He has pics of the new wife and nothing else on his facebook page. He doesn't even have pics of his kids on there. It sounds like a Kody Brown 2.0.

I also saw that the Snowdens sell CBD oil. One pic they displayed was disturbing. Their young son was playing with 2 huge open bottles of CBD oil.

@colliemom4   I still cannot STAND the Snowdens.  Never could and never will.....  They will never have a happy foursome.......Wifey seems to be paying the premiums while hubby is collecting the dividends IMO.....  What do these women see in him anyway???  He isn't macho or manly or cute or anything....  And wifey seems to be the controlling one.  Still love it when she says "WE are courting......."  She stays home in the kitchen while he goes out dating???  Is that "courting"?????

Also, that other couple who have to use a translater app - can't stand him either.  And wifey #1 is so jealous and needy that I don't understand why she even wants a life like that.

What happened to the threesome with the two pregnant wives who are looking for another one??? They weren't on last night, were they???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I still cannot STAND the Snowdens.  Never could and never will.....  They will never have a happy foursome.......Wifey seems to be paying the premiums while hubby is collecting the dividends IMO.....  What do these women see in him anyway???  He isn't macho or manly or cute or anything....  And wifey seems to be the controlling one.  Still love it when she says "WE are courting......."  She stays home in the kitchen while he goes out dating???  Is that "courting"?????

Also, that other couple who have to use a translater app - can't stand him either.  And wifey #1 is so jealous and needy that I don't understand why she even wants a life like that.

What happened to the threesome with the two pregnant wives who are looking for another one??? They weren't on last night, were they???

@sophiamarie  I feel the same way about the Snowdens. Oh and I found out that they make their future partners go on the non-alkaline diets. They claim it's so none of them get yeast infections. It's difficult to believe it works or that they adhere to it. I don't find the Snowden husband attractive either. I honestly feel they're participating on the show strictly for fame.

The translator relationship reminds me of something you'd see on 90 Day Fiance minus already having a spouse, which makes it so much worse! I think the first wife has many regrets now. Of course it's already too late. IMO the husband is a creepy, perverted dude lol. I guess these women are desperate for some type of female relationships is why they get into this lifestyle though I can't say I'll ever understand their practices.

I believe the Mormon group was shown briefly. They had some type of baby shower. I read that their son was born a year ago this month. I will post his pic. He's really cute.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wife

[ Edited ]

I read that the new potential sister wife Christeline has a restraining order out against Dimitri. She claims that he and Ashley verbally and physically abused her. So now he's not supposed to come within 100 ft of her and her kids.

She is from South Africa but it sounds like she's living here now or there would be no need for a restraining order. She said he choked her, beat her, Ashley tried to hit her with a bottle and all sorts of things. Who knows what the truth is, but Ashely seems like she could have a bad side. It sounds like he does too.

Eta: I just read that he's been in multiple law suits in the past. They were with individuals and financial institutions. He was also married before Ashley. That marriage lasted around 7 years. Where there's smoke there's fire lol. Ashley is posting a lot of weird things on social media like about the moon being in Taurus and all this astrological krap.

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wife

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

The wife that agreed to the divorce so he could bring the other one here  was an idiot.  They couldn't find someone here.

I guess once Seeking Sister Wives is over they can transition over to 90 Day Fiance?  Keep that money coming in.

I said I wasn't going to watch it, I lied, ROTFLMBO! 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that the new potential sister wife Christeline has a restraining order out against Dimitri. She claims that he and Ashley verbally and physically abused her. So now he's not supposed to come within 100 ft of her and her kids.

She is from South Africa but it sounds like she's living here now or there would be no need for a restraining order. She said he choked her, beat her, Ashley tried to hit her with a bottle and all sorts of things. Who knows what the truth is, but Ashely seems like she could have a bad side. It sounds like he does too.

Eta: I just read that he's been in multiple law suits in the past. They were with individuals and financial institutions. He was also married before Ashley. That marriage lasted around 7 years. Where there's smoke there's fire lol. Ashley is posting a lot of weird things on social media like about the moon being in Taurus and all this astrological krap.

I saw some of this also.  Shocking.  I never liked the Snowdens right from day one.  And Vanessa seemed like a nice woman who just up and left.  I remember Ashley had all these strange requirements for Vanessa.  TLC really needs to dump these people right away.  

I don't care for the Merrifield family either.  I do feel sorry for the wife who reluctantly divorced the husband so he could marry the girl from Brazil.  But the whole thing seems so disingenuous.   It's possible the girl from Brazil will eventually divorce the husband and reap all the benefits in the divorce decree, as well as having gotten to the US in the process.  Danielle will be left out in the cold, just as predicted.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

The Snowdens have always seemed strange.  I read that article too. That lady needs to leave the country.  It is amazing how these people will uproot their kids for this craziness and the Snowdens who expose their kids to all of these "new Moms"  I also saw a clip of the 2nd wife they are interviewing.  She seems very strange.  I don't know but the couples on this show are definitely odd

.  The weirdo who slept with the lady from another country that he divorced his wife for, my goodness the first meeting he sleeps with her and the ex wife knew nothing about it until the future new wife told her  This guy is sleezy and this ex wife is nuts to go along with this.  

And then the couple where the guy already had his first wife leave him and now he is with the sister wife who by the way he has not married her and they are now looking for another woman Yikes

.  The youtubers I watch have no interest in this show lol and I don't blame them.

I love the Celeb Talk Guy, I really enjoy Aunties Advice, and Your Wet Sock lol these youtubers are very funny.

Honored Contributor

I hope the Snowdens get thrown off TLC though it's tough to tell if the network will do it. They're very hypocritical about who they remove.