Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wife Season 4

@colliemom4  She may never show up. See no reason to wait. I bet she will be seriously jealous and won't allow another woman in anyway. She seems to have Garrick by the b@@@s.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Citrine1    I haven't watched it yet.   It's hard for me to watch live, I usually catch things on demand.   Hopefully tonight. 

And yes, Marcus trds to be full of himself...  Google him, but put in Euclid after his name.  You'll see all the trouble he is in.

I recorded it and watched it in the middle of the night.  Haha. I don't often watch shows "live" myself.

Full of himself is a perfect way to describe him.  I hadn't thought to google him, but am glad you mentioned that.  I'll be doing that later tonight!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't get over how young some of these potential wives are. The one in the red dress is a kook. I guess she'll move in now?

The throuple in east Tx. was giving me creepy vibes at the wine tasting event. Ewww just ewww.

I wasn't impressed by the new guy either though his wives seem great. It appears that this new woman he wants to meet may not work out. I'm interested in seeing that.

The entire Merrick situation makes no sense at all. Why didn't they wait until Roberta came back from Mexico before they took another wife on? Maybe they need the money the series provides.

Again, I agree with your every word @colliemom4

Speaking of the woman in the red dress (forget her name), I didn't think she looked very good dressed that way and yet he seemed to think she looked great.  I know - different strokes for different folks - but I think she would look better with proper fitting clothes.

The couple at the wine tasting, yep, creepy.   To be honest, I think the guy is attractive so it took me a while to see the creepiness in him, but I don't like the fact (among other things) that he's 42 and she's 21.  Yuck.

When Garrick was speaking privately to Roberta and he was calling her his queen and his sunshine, I wanted to puke.  If he's so in love with Bert, how does he find it possible to start a new relationship with whatever her name is?  

This is a lifestyle that I seriously don't get.  But I still like watching!

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1   I watched the episode last night.  IMO one big yawn fest.  I didn't find any of the couples interesting.  I was shocked to her about Marcus' extra marital activities early in their marriage.  Not sure why the wife even came back.....he is not a prize.  He has always suffered from short man syndrome.

Our council meeting is next Tuesday (this will be the first since the show started airing).  I can't wait to see what happens there.  Our residents tend to be very vocal.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are fireworks.  I'll keep you posted.

Now on to tjhe Merricks....can Garret and Roberta even have a conversation?  They could use the app to have one, but all they say is I lvoe you and just keep repeating whatever platitude the other person says.  It is sickening.  They don't even seem to know each other, but profess their deep love.  It will be interesting to see if they pursue the relationship with the new sister wife, if they lose Roberta in the process because of her jealousy.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy having your input @Travone .  Especially, of course, with regards to Marcus.  I did google him as you suggested and was really surprised to read about the shooting at the after hours club and the tax evation, etc.  He's really something!  I look forward to hearing more from you and find myself anxious for your council meeting!  

Honored Contributor

I looked him up too, and wow. It sounds like he may be another TLC star we see going away for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I looked him up too, and wow. It sounds like he may be another TLC star we see going away for a while.

@colliemom4   Yeah, with that history, wouldn't you wonder why TLC would even hire him and his family?  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yeah, with that history, wouldn't you wonder why TLC would even hire him and his family?  

@Citrine1  I read that TLC does extensive background checks but having a criminal history won't stop you from getting on a show. Why do a check then? LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found last night's episode rather boring. I wonder if Leah is going to stick with the Merrifields? It certainly doesn't seem like they're on the same page. I don't think the guy who wants to meet the woman in the Philippines exudes very much confidence and I'm doubtful she's truly interested in him. I guess we'll see. What do you think will happen with the new woman that wants to join the Epps? I read that he has 10 kids.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I haven't seen this week's episode yet.  I'll probably watch tomorrow or Thursday.  Gee if it's boring already, I guess it won't be much of a season!