Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wife Season 4

Yes, the Davises.  What a wacko bunch this group is.  Why do these women seem to adore him so?  He's not even attractive and has nothing to offer.  I don't get it.

I also feel like I'm never going to remember everybody's names.  I guess I watch too many reality shows to keep up.  Haha

You make a good point @colliemom4  with regards to the Merrifields ever completing the house.  They do seem to spend a lot of time traveling.  I guess they need to get their priorities straight.  They can talk religion all day long, but I think Garrick just wants to have sex with different women.  I don't know how Danielle can stand to have him touch her.  Ewww.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Yes, the Davises.  What a wacko bunch this group is.  Why do these women seem to adore him so?  He's not even attractive and has nothing to offer.  I don't get it.

I also feel like I'm never going to remember everybody's names.  I guess I watch too many reality shows to keep up.  Haha

You make a good point @colliemom4  with regards to the Merrifields ever completing the house.  They do seem to spend a lot of time traveling.  I guess they need to get their priorities straight.  They can talk religion all day long, but I think Garrick just wants to have sex with different women.  I don't know how Danielle can stand to have him touch her.  Ewww.  

@Citrine1  Danielle needs to kick him to the curb. I wish she would. He made some cringey exercise videos a while back. He wore short shorts, no shirt and did push ups. I can't recall what else but he obviously thinks he's all that. ITA with you about him just wanting sex with multiple women. I wonder how their kids feel about their parents doing this? I would think it would cause confusion and anger issues or even cause them to act out.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Citrine1 JMO but I think these "sister wives" shows are just too sleazy for me. The previews alone are horrible.

Yeah, I get it.  I don't mind sleazy tv.  

LOL, well I watch Love after Lock up, So I guess I'm right there with you lol

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Citrine1 JMO but I think these "sister wives" shows are just too sleazy for me. The previews alone are horrible.

Yeah, I get it.  I don't mind sleazy tv.  

LOL, well I watch Love after Lock up, So I guess I'm right there with you lol

Hahaha.  I watch Love after lock up, too.  Oh, the conversations we could have about that!  LOL. 

Honored Contributor

I found that one three some with the two white ladies and the black fellow.... he just stayed home and did nothing...  but study and think about "life"/. .... and the ladies  they pulled in the salaries... interesting.... and now he is dating another lady. I suppose she will bring in a salary too.

What a LAZY BUM he is. and not good looking either..... 

Respected Contributor

I will be watching this season.   One of the men is a councilman in my city.  However it seems that on the show he is living in Florida....he is a councilman in a Euclid ohio. He's been a very controversial figure, so I would not be surprised to see him kicked off council if he claims to live in Florida. 

I wouldn't say I am friends with him, but we have had conversations about city politics in the past.   I am going to find this very interesting.

Sorry just realized I didn't say who it is, his name is Marcus Epps.  He was not on the first episode,  so I think he will be one of the minor families.   I'll be interested to see if they discuss his children,  he has several. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's very interesting @Travone .  Even though I don't know him, I will now be looking forward to see him in upcoming episodes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't find Marcus Epps to be very personable and didn't care much for his attitude.  His "wives" seemed like nice, lovely women.  I don't know why they tolerate his behavior.  

What did you think of his segment @Travone ?

Honored Contributor

I can't get over how young some of these potential wives are. The one in the red dress is a kook. I guess she'll move in now?

The throuple in east Tx. was giving me creepy vibes at the wine tasting event. Ewww just ewww.

I wasn't impressed by the new guy either though his wives seem great. It appears that this new woman he wants to meet may not work out. I'm interested in seeing that.

The entire Merrick situation makes no sense at all. Why didn't they wait until Roberta came back from Mexico before they took another wife on? Maybe they need the money the series provides.

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1    I haven't watched it yet.   It's hard for me to watch live, I usually catch things on demand.   Hopefully tonight. 

And yes, Marcus trds to be full of himself...  Google him, but put in Euclid after his name.  You'll see all the trouble he is in.