Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  I remember seeing that on tv on the weekends late at night.  It was called "Playboy After Dark".   

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@chickenbutt  I remember seeing that on tv on the weekends late at night.  It was called "Playboy After Dark".   

Oh yes.  That was it.  Thanks!  Smiley Happy

My memory is getting so bad I just remember bits and pieces of some stuff and nothing at all about other stuff.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I saw Kendra on a couple of shows through out the years. She's divorced now. Her husband cheated on her with a trans person. I think they tried to work things out but just couldn't. Then I saw her on another show where she claimed her home was haunted and she left it.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

Several nights ago I could not sleep and watched the rerun  of episodes one and two of The Secrets of Playboy.  I did not know about this show or I would have watched it during the first run.  

I could not believe that Jennifer Saginor actually lived there as a child.  Her story was just disturbing.  Hefner made sure he had tapes and recordings of everything.  And many off duty police as security.  He could use blackmail tapes.

But the episode last night about the bunnies and some of the horrible things that happened to them was very sad.  It makes me wonder how much happened that was not mentioned.  😳😢😢😢😳

Everyone was threatened and was too scared to speak out, but now that Hefner is dead the truth is coming out.  I too wonder how some of these women that were victimized are today.

I would love to know if they are okay, especially those two sisters who were held hostage by the tv host, He was a vip gold member, what he did was beyond comprehension, and when the girl got loose and was able to call for help she called playboy because that is what they told to do.  Security came and picked them up from this mans residence where they had been tied up, gagged and beaten and was assaulted.  Security picked them up took them back to the mansion and the head bunny was in charge of taking care of them.  She said it was awful, they needed medical attention and was never taken to the hospital she had to clean them up, and take of them the best way she could, she said there was no therapy provided and no doctor this is when I could not watch anymore. No one should have that much power to be able to shut everybody up, security was no better.  They wouldn't even hire people to walk the women to their cars after shifts.  Honestly for women to be there and not step up to go to authorities to protect other women is beyond thinking.

I am sure there the bunnies who lived in the mansion who would not leave no matter what, but some of the young ladies who worked the clubs had no protection.  Now there was the one bunny who was assaulted by several men and she recogonized one of them to be a Key member, when he came to the club she saw him, broke a bottle and was headed to kill him, security grabbed her to keep her from killing him, his key was taken and he was kicked out for good.  Her reasoning was that the club protected her and that is why she did not go to police.

When you think about it I am sure some of force would not pursue anything going on in that place

Honored Contributor

The mansion security guards were also LAPD officers.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The mansion security guards were also LAPD officers.

Just sad, I bet some of these men are shaking in their boots thinking they may be mentioned.  The one host they mentioned is now deceased.  They may be scared to talk about anyone who is living.  There were many many men hanging out there, the one I remember being there a lot was Bill Cosby, it seems anytime there was anything on about that mansion he was in the picture.  He is also in clips I watched.

Respected Contributor

Ick.  Holly Madison was desperate to be Hefner's wife. Why?

Respected Contributor

@cindyNC"Ick.  Holly Madison was desperate to be Hefner's wife. Why?"

She wanted to marry him for the money.  Even though he would have made her sign a prenup if they divorced she would still get a good settlement and be set for life.

Valued Contributor

Don Cornelius the host of Soul Train that had kidnapped, drugged three of the novice bunnies - he committed suicide in 2012 from a gunshot wound.  

Honored Contributor

I've always disliked the PB logo, that 'bunny'. It has subliminal message of what that animal does most of it's life. So demeaning.