Respected Contributor

Secrets and Lies - Question (I just watched finale)

So, last scene, is there a video online that shows what happens when Cornell finds her daughter all drugged up?  At the end of Season 1, they had an extra video online - HELP ME! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Secrets and Lies - Question (I just watched finale)

Yes there is. I watched it right after the finale but now I cant find it. I looked under Cornell: confidential season 2. I hope you can find it.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@azgal wrote:

Yes there is. I watched it right after the finale but now I cant find it. I looked under Cornell: confidential season 2. I hope you can find it.

@azgal - did find one showing the two brothers with the sister's child - is that the one you saw?  Nothing on Cornell and who was in the house with her and her daughter?

Respected Contributor

If you google secrets and lies season2 finale synopsis you can read about it. Maybe this will answer your questions.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@azgal - did find one showing the two brothers with the sister's child - is that the one you saw?  Nothing on Cornell and who was in the house with her and her daughter?

@hoosieroriginal I viewed the same one you did. I suspect that whatever happened with Cornell and her daughter will be answered during the next season. Their version of a cliffhanger.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope you see this @hoosieroriginal. I saw the one with the brothers but I also saw the one in the house. That wasn't a preview was it? I thought it was one of the extras. I'll put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler
Spoiler
It looked like another drug addict, possibly a boyfriend. There was a shooting. Did you see that?
“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@azgal wrote:

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope you see this @hoosieroriginal. I saw the one with the brothers but I also saw the one in the house. That wasn't a preview was it? I thought it was one of the extras. I'll put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler
Spoiler
It looked like another drug addict, possibly a boyfriend. There was a shooting. Did you see that?

@azgal - yes, I saw that at the end of the show - guess we'll find out what happens to Cornell next season - I just love this series!