Honored Contributor

I watched this movie today, it's on Netflix. Description, "When Jennifer wakes up with amnesia after a traumatic attack, her doting husband cares for her. But she soon realizes that the danger is far from over". It stars Brenda Song, Mike Vogel (Under The Dome), and Dennis Haysbert (24 and Allstate). It was predictable, but I still liked it.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  Sounds like a goodie.  Thanks for the heads up.

You're right about the pridectable ending.....the doting husband right?

Have you seen this one on Netflix called 365 DNI?  Now that movie is Smiley Surprised  It's an erotic thriller.

Plot:  Massimo is a member of the Sicilian Mafia family and Laura is a sales director. She does not expect that on a trip to Sicily trying to save her relationship, Massimo will kidnap her and give her 365 days to fall in love with him. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Jordan2  Sounds like a goodie.  Thanks for the heads up.

You're right about the pridectable ending.....the doting husband right?

Have you seen this one on Netflix called 365 DNI?  Now that movie is Smiley Surprised  It's an erotic thriller.

Plot:  Massimo is a member of the Sicilian Mafia family and Laura is a sales director. She does not expect that on a trip to Sicily trying to save her relationship, Massimo will kidnap her and give her 365 days to fall in love with him. 

@Mz iMac no I haven't seen this. There is so much to watch on the various streaming platforms, you can't see everything. I will take a look to see if I should watch this.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  I am new to Netflix.  I am on a 3 month no credit card needed FREE trial.

Still learning my way around.  It's confusing to me.  The only thing I managed to do so far is to set up "My List."hidemf3.gif

Respected Contributor

I caught that one the other night @Mz iMac ...the 365 days to fall in love ...the one they are comparing to 50 shades.

Pretty steamy I must say !
I only got one month free trial, how’d you get the three months free ?👍

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl  It was through Amazon Prime.  I "think" the first 30 days is through Netflix.  The next 60 through Prime because of the pandemic and/or they are testing out their no credit card needed trials.

Another thought:  HULU is Netflix strongest competitor. HULU has no such trial deal **yet.** Smiley LOL