Honored Contributor

I watched this movie on Amazon Prime, it stars Kristen Stewart, Vince Vaughn, Anthony Mackie, Margaret Qualley, and Jack O'Connell. Kristen Stewart plays actress Jean Seberg ( an actress from the 60's I wasn't very familiar with). She was under surveillance from the FBI because she had tied to the Black Panthers. If even half of what is depicted in this film is true, I feel very sorry for her.

Honored Contributor

Seberg starred in a 1958 movie that I love with Deborah Kerr and David Niven called Bonjour Tristesse, she was quite young then. 

Another Seberg film I remember is from the middle 60's called Moment to Moment. 

Honored Contributor

I've read some accounts in the past about how Jean Seberg was sort of swallowed up by the Hollywood machine, @Jordan2 --  she definitely led a troubled existence.  A beautiful woman-- I'm picturing her with her blonde hair cut very short for her famous role playing Joan of Arc.  That bio pic sounds good...

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Seberg starred in a 1958 movie that I love with Deborah Kerr and David Niven called Bonjour Tristesse, she was quite young then. 

Another Seberg film I remember is from the middle 60's called Moment to Moment. 

I remember Jean Seberg very well, but when I think about it, I don't recall seeing her in very many movies.

I do recall that movie Moment to Moment.  I was in college then, and my best friend and I went to see that movie together.  It's a movie that's just never shown on TV.

To me, I'll always equate her with her role as Joan of Arc.  I never saw the movie, but I recall a lot of publicity about it, and I saw many still photos of her in that role.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember her in Airport with Burt Lancaster.  She was beautiful.  Didn't know she was in Joan of Arc. I did read about her personal life and it was sad she died young.

Honored Contributor

I watched it too, only because I knew her name.  That's all I remember of her.