Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the season premiere last night, part two is on tonight? Jennifer Love Hewitt is new to the cast playing Buck's sister, no Connie Britton. There is also a new hottie in town, Eddie who will give Buck a run for his money.

Honored Contributor

I recorded it but have not watched it yet. I will wait until I can watch all of it at once. LOL!!! I don't like waiting on Part 2.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I watched. Wasn't blown away. At first I thought it was  because there was more personal stuff than I prefer but now I don't think that was it. It was just blah. Wasn't a fan of Connie Britton's character Abby other than the relationship she had with her mother. For me, Abby didn't work with Buck and  eventually he would have moved on. I do like the new firefighter Eddie. From the preview it looks like Part II will be better than Part I.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I liked it, I may watch it again before the next episode.

It was very movie-like, suspenseful

Honored Contributor

Part II was better; however I hope these two and three part stories aren't going to become the new norm.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The scenes with Eddie and his son Christopher (?), are touching and heartbreaking. Eddie's son is such a happy boy, he struggles being physically challenged, it is so hard to stand by and watch him do things on his own, knowing you need to let him when you desperately want to help him. Eddie is a stand-up guy, his girlfriend or wife took off he stayed and takes care of his son.

Honored Contributor

I'm hanging in there with 9-1-1.  I've really enjoyed the first three episodes.